Jaffas N Jandals(Multi Share,Start Auckland, End Auckland)
From 31/01/2020 to 07/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Fri 31 2020 to Feb Sun 02 2020On RequestFrom$564*
Feb Sat 08 2020 to Feb Mon 10 2020Sold OutFrom$564*
Feb Wed 12 2020 to Feb Fri 14 2020On RequestFrom$564*
Feb Thu 20 2020 to Feb Sat 22 2020AvailableFrom$564*
Mar Tue 03 2020 to Mar Thu 05 2020On RequestFrom$564*
Mar Thu 19 2020 to Mar Sat 21 2020AvailableFrom$564*
Apr Sat 04 2020 to Apr Mon 06 2020AvailableFrom$540*
May Wed 06 2020 to May Fri 08 2020Sold OutFrom$540*
May Fri 22 2020 to May Sun 24 2020AvailableFrom$540*
Jun Sun 07 2020 to Jun Tue 09 2020AvailableFrom$540*
Jul Wed 01 2020 to Jul Fri 03 2020Sold OutFrom$540*
Jul Sun 05 2020 to Jul Tue 07 2020Sold OutFrom$540*
Jul Thu 09 2020 to Jul Sat 11 2020AvailableFrom$524*
Jul Fri 17 2020 to Jul Sun 19 2020AvailableFrom$524*
Jul Sat 25 2020 to Jul Mon 27 2020AvailableFrom$524*
Jul Wed 29 2020 to Jul Fri 31 2020Sold OutFrom$524*
Aug Sun 02 2020 to Aug Tue 04 2020AvailableFrom$524*
Aug Tue 18 2020 to Aug Thu 20 2020Sold OutFrom$524*
Aug Sat 22 2020 to Aug Mon 24 2020Sold OutFrom$524*
Sep Sat 19 2020 to Sep Mon 21 2020AvailableFrom$524*
Sep Sun 27 2020 to Sep Tue 29 2020Sold OutFrom$524*
Oct Mon 05 2020 to Oct Wed 07 2020AvailableFrom$540*
Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in comfy beds in cosy multi-share rooms.
Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
We'll get 3 of your meals, you get the rest.
You can expect a healthy breakfast every morning, as well as authentic fish 'n' chips.
We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Auckland to Paihia via Parry Kauri Park Welcome to NZ globe trotters. Time to meet your wolf-pack and start salivating over the overflowing banquet of adventure we have up for grabs here in the land of the 'long white cloud'. We'll cross Aucklands Harbour Bridge admiring the 'City of Sails' habour before starting our journey north to Paihia.We'll waste no time exploring what this country is famed for - unfathomable nature. Ancient Kauri trees that stand up to 50 metres high and hold over 1000-years of history will delight a walk through the reserve of Parry Kauri Park. -Walk through native Kauri ForestOn arrival to the Bay of Island we're starting off with a dose of Kiwi history on a guided tour at Waitangi Treaty grounds where in 1840 New Zealand officially became a nation of two communities. And because we like to give you that something extra, how about a free admission at the Treaty museum, in case you seek a bit more detail on Kiwi history.
Day 2 - Paihia Whether it's parasailing or a fast boat ride - today's (idyllic) list of optionals reads like a who's who of adventure. This area is filled with natural beauty and is sure to inspire your inner wild child. Make the most of the Free Time Add-On experiences on offer - tomorrow we head back to the big city vibes.
Day 3 - Paihia to End Auckland Feeling salty and sun-kissed we wave goodbye to beautiful Paihia & sashay our way back down NZ in the direction of Auckland.Time to say adios to the wolf pack and re-live the dream that was the land of the long white cloud, no doubt also dreaming of what might be next in store on an upcoming Contiki adventure, Asia, adventure? Auckland to Paihia See the City of Sails harbour made famous by the Americas Cup
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..