the Sun Seeker with Sailing (Start Byron Bay - Until March 2020)(Multi Share,Start Byron Bay, End Cairns)
From 28/02/2020 to 03/04/2020
Hostel-style accommodation with a Special Stay at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades (complete with kangaroos), as well as two nights on a sailing yacht.
With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 12 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Hello Byron Bay! Say hello to your new Contiki family, it's time to head up the coast to Noosa Everglades, with a couple of exciting stops along the way. Adventure on!On the way north we'll stop at Hosanna Farm, an authentic Aussie working farm where you'll get the chance to try some traditional Australian tucker: damper & billy tea.Next up we'll make our way to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you'll see koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles up close and personal.Still buzzing from our farm & wildlife adventures, we'll arrive at our destination, the Noosa Everglades. Here we'll unpack at our Special Stay Eco Camp home for the next two nights and relax with a group dinner in the bistro & bar area, surrounded by the chatter and rustling of local birds and kangaroos.
Day 2 - Noosa Everglades - Fraser Island Day Trip Wake up to the sound of birds chirping at our Eco Camp this morning (you might even spot a kangaroo) and grab a quick brekkie before heading out for a day on Fraser Island.Your spirits will be at an all-time high after this day full of sand dunes, scenic lakes and dense rainforests. We'll cruise along the world's longest sand highway before you appease your hunger with a tasty lunch.It's back to the Eco Camp this evening for our final night here. You have free time to tuck into some food at the bistro, sample the offerings at the CootharaBAR boutique brewery, or just relax and enjoy the lush surroundings of this beautiful protected National Park.
Day 3 - Noosa Everglades to the Whitsundays What better way to say goodbye to The Glades than with an optional Canoeing Excursion on one of only two Everglades in the world! Afterwards we're on our way to find coastal nirvana at the pristine beaches of the Whitsundays. We'll hop on a plane for a flight to Airlie Beach.Landing in Airlie Beach, you'll notice everything starting to look a bit more tropical. Hello Whitsundays! We'll head to the marina where we'll begin our Whitsundays sailing adventure and meet our crew before bunking down on our sailing yacht for the night.
Day 4 - The Whitsundays How often do you get to wake up in paradise? Today we'll spend the whole day cruising the Whitsundays with our crew. Swim, snorkel, eat and repeat as we sail around theWhitsundays. Do as much or as little as you like - help the crew, snorkel some of the best coral reefs in Australia and laze on the fine sands of Whitehaven beach (cue: more pinch yourself moments). Soak it all in and relish living your best beachcomber life.
Day 5 - The Whitsundays to Cairns What can top the Whitsundays? Not much...except the Great Barrier Reef, and luckily it's the next stop on our journey.After a scenic train ride along the East Coast of Queensland, we'll arrive in sunny Cairns - a haven for vibing restaurants, bouncing clubs and endless tropical feels. This town is the gateway to the reef and is buzzing with energy, you won't be short of things to do here.
Day 6 - Cairns Good morning Cairns you delightful palm tree paradise. Today we'll take you on a Dreamtime walk at Tjapukai where you can explore the rich history of the world's oldest living culture. After getting your culture fix for the day, why not unleash your inner-adrenaline junkie and take a leap of faith at AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping? Or take to the rapids for an action-packed afternoon of white-water rafting on the Barron River.
Day 7 - Cairns Make the most of your free day here in Cairns and jump on our optional day trip out to Australia's most famous natural wonder, The Great Barrier Reef. Board a catamaran out to the reef and try your hand at snorkelling, gape at the mindblowingly colourful coral and listen to the marine crew tell you all there is to know about this wonder. This day is a must-do for any trip to Oz!
Day 8 - Cairns Your final day is yours to explore and do whatever your heart desires - and the perfect chance to sign up for a day trip on the scenic cable car, Skyrail. Here you can gain a truly unique perspective of Australia's World Heritage listed tropical rainforest, gliding above the canopy before descending to the forest floor to continue your guided explorational journey in the tropical hippie paradise of Kuranda. Known for its appreciation of sustainable living and alternate therapies, Kuranda is a unique village in a world of commercialism. Take the famous Kuranda Railway back to Cairns for a relaxing end to your day before your trip finishes in the late afternoon. Noosa Everglades to Whitsundays Sailing Included Flight: Noosa to Airlie Beach Spend 2-nights on a converted racing yacht in the Whitsundays The Whitsundays Sailing Whitsundays Sailing The Whitsundays to Cairns Train: Airlie Beach to Cairns Cairns See aboriginal culture brought to life through traditional dance, art and interactive demonstrations at Tjapukai on a Dreamtime Experience Tjapukai - Dreamtime Experience
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..