Bahamas & Florida from Orlando
Norwegian Sun is a true global adventurer. In summer you’ll find her cruising past mountains and glaciers in Alaska and new for winter 2015-2016, she’s sailing amazing itineraries around South America via Cape Horn. On board, you’ll find 14 global dining choices, 12 bars and lounges to suit your every mood, an indulgent Spa and high-energy entertainment venues, including the Stardust Lounge.
Inside from: $897
Outside from: $951
Balcony from: $1276
Suite from: $1462
Fitness: Aerobics/Yoga, Jogging Track, Volleyball, Basketball, Fitness Center
Entertainment: Dazzles Bar & Nightclub, Night Club, Dance Floor
Recreational: Twister Water Slide, Outdoor Pool, Golf Nets
Relaxation: Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool, Massage, Spa, Hot Tubs
Other: Art Gallery, Shopping Gallery, Chapel
Food and Drink: Pacific Heights Restaurant, Adagio Bar, Java Cafe, Cafe, Seven Seas Dining, Las Ramblas Tapas Bar, Ginza Japanese Restaurant, Four Seasons Restaurant, 24-hour Room Service, Ice Cream Bar, Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki, II Adagio, Sports Bar, East Meets West Steakhouse, Garden Cafe, Le Bistro French Restaurant
Day 1 - Port Canaveral Forget fly-cruise, think space-cruise, as Port Canaveral is just minutes from Kennedy Space Center, where you can spend a fascinating day following the progress of the space race. An hour’s drive brings you to Orlando and all the theme park fun and excitement you can handle, while nature lovers may prefer an airboat adventure on the protected wetlands of the Everglades.
Day 2 - Key West Laid-back lifestyles, a thriving arts community and quaint pastel-colored architecture make Key West a popular resort destination. But that's not all. There's also deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving; legendary sunsets accompanied by homegrown entertainment at Mallory Square; and a chance to paddle a kayak around a mangrove -rimmed island.
Day 3 - Great Stirrup Cay Great Stirrup Cay is NCL’s private Bahamian island, home to sandy beaches, palm trees and clear waters in a peaceful cove… and you, for one day of sheer beachside indulgence. Snooze the day away in a hammock, enjoy an island barbecue, take out a kayak or sailboat and check out the local inhabitants – schools of madly colourful fish – on a guided snorkelling tour over the reef.
Day 4 - Nassau Although Columbus passed this way, it was the British who made their mark on New Providence island building forts to protect their possessions from pirates. Some things don’t change and you could still find treasure snorkelling for pearls at Pearl Island; but some things do and on aptly named Paradise Island, discover Atlantis, one of the most fantastic resort hotels imaginable.
Day 5 - Port Canaveral Forget fly-cruise, think space-cruise, as Port Canaveral is just minutes from Kennedy Space Center, where you can spend a fascinating day following the progress of the space race. An hour’s drive brings you to Orlando and all the theme park fun and excitement you can handle, while nature lovers may prefer an airboat adventure on the protected wetlands of the Everglades.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..