Western Caribbean From Miami
Whether island hopping in the Caribbean winter sunshine, or cruising up close to the awesome glaciers of Alaska, Norwegian Pearl is the perfect cruise ship to take you there. One of our quartet of popular Jewel-Class ships, she offers an amazing array of facilities including 16 delicious dining choices, 15 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness centre and 10-pin bowling in the Bliss Ultra Lounge. As for accommodation, from three bedroom Garden Villas to comfortable Inside Staterooms, you’ll feel right at home.
Inside from: $693
Outside from: $881
Balcony from: $949
Suite from: $690
Recreational: Twister Water Slide, Card Room, Aqua Kid's Club, Library, Bowling Alley
Food and Drink: Cagney's Steak House, Mambos Latin/Tapas, Java Cafe, La Cucina Italian Restaurant, Star Bar, Grill, Summer Palace Main Dining Room, Sky High Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Lotus Asian Cuisine, Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki, Dining Room, Lotus Garden, Spinnakar Lounge, Martini Bar, Topsiders Bar & Grill, Blue Lagoon, Garden Cafe, Le Bistro French Restaurant
Other: Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, Duty-free shop
Fitness: Gym, Aerobics, Fitness Center
Entertainment: Disco, Bowling Alley, Theatre
Relaxation: Sauna, Beauty Salon, Massage, Spa, Hot Tubs, Sun Deck
Day 1 - Miami Famous for its year-round sunshine and miles of white sand beaches, Miami’s a great place to soak up some rays. Chill out in chic South Beach with its pastel-painted art deco buildings and people watching pavement cafés, or head inland to the swamps of the Everglades, where alligator watching is more the thing.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Costa Maya The port of Costa Maya was purpose-built for fun… with a touch of Mexican fiesta added for good measure. Step ashore and you’ll find shops, bars, restaurants and a huge saltwater pool, while close by, Mahahual has a great beach and gin-clear water for swimming and snorkelling. And, this being Yucatan, you’re not far from the impressive Mayan ruins at Chacchoben.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Miami Famous for its year-round sunshine and miles of white sand beaches, Miami’s a great place to soak up some rays. Chill out in chic South Beach with its pastel-painted art deco buildings and people watching pavement cafés, or head inland to the swamps of the Everglades, where alligator watching is more the thing.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..