VW Kombi Cocktail Safari
Start your Bali tour with a visit to a remote beach club on the dramatic Batubelig beach in northern Seminyak, where massive walls of waves roll in when the surf is high. Our destination has no sealed road access, so you will ride across the back of the beach to reach our first stop, where the menu is French-Balinese fusion and the drinks are pure tropical indulgence. We recommend the Delinger: think vodka, strawberries and ginger sorbet. Sufficiently hydrated, you will travel through some of the area's nearby beach villages as you head toward the stunning 17th-Century temple of Pura Batu Ngaus, a fertility temple perched on a rock in the ocean. The Balinese come here to seek medicine or fertility blessings from the mangku, or priest, and leave offerings in a most unusual way: in a blowhole in the rock that connects to the ocean via an underwater cave. This temple is far off the tourist track, feeling a world away from the crowds that swarm Bali's more famous sites. Along the way to Pura Batu Ngaus, you will pass scenes of government-protected rice terraces and catch glimpses of the sea and the far-off cliffs of Uluwatu. Keep your camera close by for those classic Bali shots Thirsty again? And hungry?
Good Because up next, your Bali tour will take you to a restaurant and bar set on 6,000 square metres of lawn, overlooking the ocean. You will enjoy tapas and sangria at this gorgeous setting that is part of a boutique art hotel dedicated to maintaining Balinese traditions. Sip one of three amazing sangria varieties (or try all three we won't judge) while lazing about in the late afternoon sun. Next, we leave the northern beaches behind and head south, passing by rice fields and through small streets crammed with antiques and collectibles. We cross to what was once another island, now home to a fishing village and the largest seafood market in Bali, where fishermen hunt for squid in the deep waters of the Indian Ocean. You will stop to watch the sunset in Jimbaran Bay, at what is possibly Bali's best beach club. The cocktail menu here is almost as spectacular as the Bali sunset. Try a vanilla margarita, Foxtrot Gimlet or frozen apple martini. Finish your Bali tour with a nightcap at the iconic Ku De Ta bar at Seminyak Beach, a long-standing hot spot that's considered to be one of the best beach clubs in Southeast Asia. We recommend the espresso martini, perfect for revving you up for a night out on the town after your tour ends
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..