Travel Dates 18/01/2020
Call 1300 222 900
- 7 Night cruise, from Los Angeles, onboard Carnival Panorama in an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Bonus 2 Nights accommodation staying at a centrally located premium hotel in Los Angeles.
Check off your Mexican Riviera travel bucket list when you cruise with Carnival Panorama. This Vista Class vessel has everything you could ever want in a dream holiday. Revel in exhilarating at-sea excursions before retiring to your luxurious stateroom.
Carnival Panorama's Mexican Riviera cruise departs from Long Beach, California. Get the chance to see the famous Hollywood Boulevard or Getty Museum before hopping onboard for your next destinations - Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta then back to Long Beach. While you are cruising, enjoy delicious drinks and spectacular sea views at Havana Bar. See live performances with stunning visuals, all courtesy of the Playlist Productions. Spend an entire day lounging around the pool and just indulging in some peace and quiet at the adults-only Serenity Retreat. And coming soon: The Cloud 9 Spa!.
Want more activities? Try the indoor trampoline park or play dodgeball and basketball at Sky Zone. Feel the adrenaline rush as you pedal in the sky through SkyRide. Have some splish-splash fun onboard at WaterWorks, perfect for both kids and kids at heart. Other things you can try include mini golf, billiards and challenging ropes course.
Inside Cabin: The standard Inside Cabin features all the comforts that you need for a memorable holiday while staying within your budget. This cosy accommodation has an en suite bathroom and inviting bedding, and it sleeps up to 4 guests. The amenities include a 24-hour room service. A connecting cabin is available upon request.
Ocean View Cabin: Catch the sunrise or sunset in the comfort of your own room. The Ocean View Cabin offers modern amenities in addition to hypnotic views. Elegantly designed with contemporary interiors, this stateroom is bigger than the standard cabin. However, it cannot sleep more than 3 people. A connecting room is available upon request.
Balcony Cabin: Take pleasure in superb waterscape and gentle sea breeze from your own Balcony Cabin. Designed for maximum comfort, this stateroom is fully-furnished with top-quality bed, sofa and ergonomic furniture. This cabin is spacious enough to accommodate up to 4 guests. A connecting stateroom is available upon request.
Suite Cabin: Perfect for families or honeymooners, the Suite Cabin is the largest accommodation. This is the best way to cruise. This cabin - featuring a big balcony, walk-in closet, an en suite bathroom with whirlpool, a comfy bed and sofa - has your relaxation needs covered.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 1300 222 900 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.