Spain, France, Italy
MSC Divina is home to a variety of sports, leisure facilities and world-class entertainment, including Kids and Teen Clubs to ensure that everyone makes the most of their time on board. Inspired by Sophia Loren, the ship is stylish, luxurious and elegant, bringing you all the glitz and glamour of the golden age of cruise. MSC Divina boasts a real stone piazza, a Casino Veneziano and Broadway-style Pantheon Theatre. From the elegant Swarovski crystal staircases to the breathtaking Infinity Pool at the back of the ship, the ship is undeniably glamorous. Discover the exclusive ship-within-a-ship on board MSC Divina that is MSC Yacht Club with its 24-hour Butler service and Concierge. There is even a Sophia Loren Royal Suite on deck 16, designed with the help of the screen siren herself. The suite includes stunning photographs of Ms Loren’s most memorable roles and even a replica of her dressing table so that guests can prepare themselves in style. A wealth of wellness treatments await in the relaxing atmosphere of the MSC Aurea Spa. Or why not relax outside on the sun-drenched, adult-only Top 18 sun-deck with stunning sea views, a dedicated spa service and a bar menu with complimentary fruit skewers.
Inside from: $179
Balcony from: $239
Fitness: Gym, Tennis, Squash, Jogging Track, Volleyball
Entertainment: Disco, Theatre, Entertainment Team
Relaxation: Sauna, Aurea Spa, Whirlpool, Massage
Food and Drink: Bar, Sacramento Tex Mex Restaurant, Golden Jazz Bar, Lounge, Mexican
Day 1 - Valencia VALENCIA the country's third biggest city and although it boasts many great historic, cultural and modern visitor attractions this is one of the least tourist-orientated cities to be found in the whole of the Iberian Peninsula. The outskirts consist of an unimpressive collection of modern, sprawling and industrialised areas but the historic heart of Valencia is very beautiful and still very Spanish, almost untouched by mass tourism. This is the home of paella, one of the most spectacular fiestas in Spain and (reputedly) the Holy Grail from which Jesus drank at the Last Supper. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the City itself and the warm, inviting character of its inhabitants.
Day 2 - Marseille MARSEILLE The second city of France and the capital of the Provence-Costa Azzurra region. Marseille lies on the southeastern coast of France. The strong mistral wind blows away all traces of pollution and thus provides clarity of air so pure that many famous artists have been attracted to the city: Cézanne; Braque; Derain; Dufy and Marquet. Although Marseille is the economic and industrial capital of France, it manages to remain true to its own traditions and culture, reflected in the Marsillian way of life and its numerous museums, theatres and opera houses.
Day 3 - Genoa GENOA cradled between land and sea, living and working in the port, breathing its past in her palaces, passionately fond of the terraced hills that embrace the city, Genoa has many different faces. A modern metropolis and a severe custodian of artistic heritage, an industrious marketplace that also has century-old parks to relax in. Genoa hides her riches in an historical centre that looks traditionally seaward yet at the same time exhibits a new beauty achieved by restoring the splendour of ages past. Youthfulness springs from the new urban fabric that has restored works of arts and architecture.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..