Destination London, United Kingdom
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 6 October - 12 December 2019
Call 133 133
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star No1 The Mansions by Mansley in a Studio Room.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from London Airport to Hotel.
- Historic Royal Pub Tour.
- Local English speaking guide
- Selected travel dates 6 October - 12 December 2019
Situated in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, No.1 the Mansions is an elegant property built at the end of the nineteenth century, offering a superb selection of apartments. Each spacious apartment is individually designed and decorated, with different layouts to suit various needs. Every apartment has a fully fitted kitchen, washer/dryer, free Wi-Fi in all apartments, digital TV with foreign channels and hi-fi music system. Within 3 minutes walk is Earls Court underground station, on the Piccadilly and District lines, serving the whole of London; travelling in and around London is so easy from Earls Court. There are numerous cafes and restaurants in this lively and cosmopolitan part of London, suiting all budgets. The superb shopping of Kings Road Chelsea and High Street Kensington are a short distance, with Harrods and Knightsbridge also close by. London's major attractions are easily reached, with three of the finest museums only ten minutes away.
Historic Royal Pub Tour.
Setting out in search of four of Londons best-kept-secret pubs, our tour begins in the royal neighbourhood of St James. We will discover the fun and unique history of the Royals including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles and Princes William and Harry. Cue pub one Passing by some of Londons most famous landmarks and palaces, we will delve down seldom trod paths, known almost only to the locals. We will also pass some of the oldest boutiques in London, many of which still provide goods and services for the current Royals and one in particular that provided Winston Churchill with his trademark hats.
We will hear tales of Londons secret subterranean history and the tunnels, frequented by Royals and nobles in times of unrest, plague and fire; while drinking just yards from Henry VIIIs favourite palace (cue pub two). Take a shortcut through the Royal Park where Queen Victoria was almost assassinated, to arrive at Buckingham Palace to learn the shocking truth about its history and the story of Queen Elizabeths famous late-night visitor. We will then tackle pub number three as we traverse one last Royal Park on our way to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, before finishing at our final pub, for more hilarious anecdotes and drinking stories. Your tour ends here but before you go, dont forget to ask your local guide for tips on what else to see and do during your stay in London.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.