Destination Manchester, United Kingdom
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 August - 6 September 2019
Call 133 133
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester in a Superior Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Return private vehicle transfers from Machester Airport to Hotel.
- Tatton Park.
- Entrance to neo classical stately home and award-winning gardens.
- Working farm, Tudor Old Hall.
- 1,000 acre deer park.
- Selected travel dates 1 August - 6 September 2019
The 263 luxurious rooms and suites at this central Manchester hotel have been designed for both relaxation and work with richly decorated rooms and marble bathrooms. All rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi access and advanced telephone systems. Our breakfast has only the best ingredients including a hot section, cereal station with several different cereals, dried fruit, seeds and nuts, cold meats, smoked salmon, pastries and fresh breads, fresh fruit juices and much more.
Tatton Hall has sumptuously decorated state rooms and family rooms, housing collections of Willow furniture, Baccarat glass, paintings by Italian and Dutch masters, Egerton family memorabilia and plenty of porcelain. The award-winning gardens feature rare species of plants, shrubs and trees, including rhododendrons, bamboo and pines - the results of 200 years of collection by the Egerton family. There is an 18th-century Orangery and Fernery, part of one of the finest groups of glasshouses in England. The Fernery was designed in the late 1850s by Joseph Paxton and provided Lord Egerton with a showcase for his collection of Australian and New Zealand Tree Ferns, which is now of national significance. There are further Italian and Rose gardens as well as a unique Japanese garden. The estate is a well-known home to red and fallow deer, as well as many other types of wildlife and various animals at its living Home Farm. Outdoor activities for the public include bird watching, horse riding, fishing, golf, walking and sailing (it has two lakes). Home Farm has remained unchanged since the 1930s and its produce is sold in the park.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.