Iconic North Island
From 01-Oct-2020 to 30-Oct-2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Thu 15 2020 to Oct Thu 22 2020AvailableFrom$3,795*
Nov Thu 05 2020 to Nov Thu 12 2020AvailableFrom$3,795*
Nov Thu 26 2020 to Dec Thu 03 2020AvailableFrom$3,795*
Dec Thu 17 2020 to Dec Thu 24 2020Sold Out
Dec Thu 31 2020 to Jan Thu 07 2021Sold Out
Jan Thu 14 2021 to Jan Thu 21 2021Sold Out
Jan Thu 28 2021 to Feb Thu 04 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
Feb Thu 11 2021 to Feb Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
Feb Thu 18 2021 to Feb Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
Feb Thu 25 2021 to Mar Thu 04 2021Sold Out
Mar Thu 11 2021 to Mar Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
Mar Thu 25 2021 to Apr Thu 01 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
Apr Thu 15 2021 to Apr Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$3,595*
May Thu 27 2021 to Jun Thu 03 2021AvailableFrom$3,595*
Discover the Bay of Islands region as you join a catamaran and enjoy a cruise to Cape Brett and the Hole in the Rock.
Step back in time to the 1930s as you enjoy an Art Deco guided walk in the seaside city of Napier.
Spend two nights amid the spectacular Bay of Islands, exploring all they have to offer.
Experiences in 6 destinations.
Freedom of Choice inclusions in two locations.
A total of 12 meals.
7 nights hand-picked accommodation.
Services of an APT Tour Director and Driver.
Return airport transfers and porterage.
Day 1 - Arrive Wellington We’ll meet you on arrival and transfer you to your hotel.
Day 2 - Wellington, Napier Today you'll drive through the Rimutaka Ranges en route to Napier.
Day 3 - Napier, Taupo, Rotorua Today, journey through Esk Valley and Te Pohue, stopping at the charming town of Taupo.
Day 4 - Rotorua This morning, it's time to explore Rotorua on your selected sightseeing activity. The evening is yours at leisure to further explore.
Day 5 - Rotorua, Auckland This morning, travel through Waikato's farmland to Cambridge and Auckland. Afterwards, enjoy your selected sightseeing activity.
Day 6 - Auckland, Bay of Islands Continue north to the Bay of Islands.
Day 7 - Bay of Islands Prepare to discover the Bay of Islands region
Day 8 - Bay of Islands, Depart Auckland After breakfast, travel to Auckland where your New Zealand adventure concludes. We say goodbye before we transfer you to the airport for your flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.