Destination London, United Kingdom
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 15 October - 30 November 2019
Call 133 133
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star No1 The Mansions by Mansley in a Studio.
- Early check-in and late checkout based on availability.
- One category room upgrade based on availability.
- A box of chocolates
- Why not add a Stonehenge Direct Afternoon from an extra $89*
- Why not add a Jack The Ripper Tour from an extra $54*
- Selected travel dates 15 October - 30 November 2019
No1 The Mansions by Mansley is a My Time property, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre clients.
Situated in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, No.1 the Mansions is an elegant property built at the end of the nineteenth century, offering a superb selection of apartments.
Each spacious apartment is individually designed and decorated, with different layouts to suit various needs. Every apartment has a fully fitted kitchen, washer/dryer (and dishwashers from 2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom for 6 People - 4 Bedroom apartments), free Wi-Fi in all apartments, digital TV with foreign channels and hi-fi music system. Some of larger apartments having separate dining rooms for entertaining and meeting purposes. 5-day maid service is included, together with frequent supplies of linen and towels. The lift in the building goes to the fifth floor, there are some apartments on the sixth floor that require some stairs to be climbed. Also two of the 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom apartments require access to be gained via stairs so please state at the time of booking if you are unable to cope with stairs. Reception staff are on hand to arrange tickets for the theatre, sporting events or city tours, and will be able to assist with all manner of requirements including transport and transfers to and from airports and main line stations. Baby cots and high chairs are available for small children and, in addition, shopping for provisions, flowers or wine can be arranged on your behalf.
Within 3 minutes walk is Earls Court underground station, on the Piccadilly and District lines, serving the whole of London; travelling in and around London is so easy from Earls Court. There are numerous cafes and restaurants in this lively and cosmopolitan part of London, suiting all budgets. The superb shopping of Kings Road Chelsea and High Street Kensington are a short distance, with Harrods and Knightsbridge also close by. London's major attractions are easily reached, with three of the finest museums only ten minutes away.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- [ADD IN EXTRA TOUR RESTRICTIONS/FAMILY RESTRICTIONS].
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.