Warner Brothers Studio Tour
Selected travel dates 1 April - 31 December 2019
Guide Visit backlot, soundstages, archives, the batcave, prop department, original sets.
Interactive experience at Stage 48.
Design your own Batmobiles and movie costumes.
Test green screen technology.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer than ever to the entertainment you know and love. Get ready to experience one of the busiest movie studios in LA as you explore our iconic backlots, DC Universe: The Exhibit, Original costumes and props from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and original Batmobiles. Plus, youll view one of our many soundstages where todays hottest TV shows and movies are made. With actual filming happening all around you, no two Warner Bros. tours are ever alike. For the grand finale of your Studio Tour experience, youll visit Stage 48: Script to Screen. This interactive soundstage explores key phases of the entertainment production process. From the Central Perk set from Friends to riding a broomstick like Harry Potter with our green screen experience, this self-guided experience offers a truly immersive look at how the magic of Hollywood is made. Experience what has been celebrated as one of the best studio tours in Los Angeles.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..