Destination Hua Hin, Thailand
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 August - 28 October 2019
Call 133 133
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort in a Superior Room.
- Continental breakfast daily.
- Why not add Hua Hin Sea Cruise Explorer from an extra $104*
- Selected travel dates 1 August - 28 October 2019
Visit Hua Hin
The Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort has an outstanding beachfront location on Klaikangwon Beach. Situated halfway between the local airport and mid-town Hua Hin, our resort offers a complimentary transportation service to get you to Hua Hin town centre in just ten minutes. Hua Hin itself is a comfortable two hour drive from Bangkok and air-conditioned buses and trains keep to a regular schedule. Deluxe Balcony room Sea View, in total 51 room features size 32 sq.m. This room is a neat modern airy room looking out towards the sea with a balcony. Room offers King Size Bed, or Twin Beds. The Imperial Beach Resort Hua Hin offers excellent beach front dining in Hua Hin. Montalay beachfront restaurant in Hua Hin serves a wide selection of Thai and Western cuisine and seafood. We also have an excellent wine list carefully selected to blend perfectly with your choice of dish. Opened daily: 06:30- 23:00 hrs. Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort offers a sitting area and Coffee Corner, which are the ideal setting for guests to unwind and relax. Opened daily: 08:30-19:00 hrs. Immerse yourself in Hua Hin beachfront resort luxury Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort preserves the Hua Hin resort atmosphere with 124 guestrooms, all beautifully decorated and equipped with modern facilities to ensure utmost comfort and convenience. The magnificent swimming pool and a restaurant facing on to the beach offer an excellent variety of dining and other entertainment options to make your trip just perfect. Our Hua Hin resort and spa offers a haven of beachfront tranquility and relaxation. Please note: All events below will possibly have live music until 23:00 hrs, therefore we are just highlighting and bringing to your attention there might an effect of noise during your stay. Fair with concert for the Celebration of the King's Birthday: Friday 6th December 2013 till Sunday 15th December 2013. Christmas Party: Thursday 19th December 2013 till Friday 20th December 2013. Salutation of the King (Shooting of 30,000 fireworks towards the Sea starting from 20.00 hrs: Saturday 21st December 2013.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.