Madarao Ski Powder Pack, 7 Nights - Dorm Share
A dedicated Oz Snow tour guide will Meet and Greet you at Narita Airport and transfer you directly to Madarao. On your way to Madarao, your tour guide will issue you with your room numbers and any pre-paid lift tickets. This is also a good opportunity to purchase any discounted ski equipment.
Day 2 - 7.
Kick start your days and power up with a bite to eat with included Continental breakfast starting at 7.30am. Please see reception to book in transfers for the days you would like to go to Myoko and Nozawa Onsen. The other days the Madarao ski resort is 400m from your accommodation. Take advantage of the massive powder dumps Madarao, Myoko & Nozawa Onsen are renowned for. With an average snowfall of over 13m per season, get your shred on and experience the terrain of Japans Powder Belt.
Get to know the gang in Madarao with an included group dinner of local Japanese cuisine. Make sure you see reception to find out what day your included dinner is. For all the other nights you can eat in at the accommodation or take a short stroll into town to try some other Japanese meals. If you are taking a day off from skiing why not book in for a day tour to see the snow monkeys! Other optional activities include onsens and local festivals. Any questions you have reception will be happy to help!
On your last day in Madarao you will be transferred to the bullet train station at Iiyama. Allowing you to spend time in Tokyo or continue onto the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..