Argentina and Brazil Highlights
Rio de Janeiro State
From 06/09/2020 to 09/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Get a city sightseeing tour of the cultural capital of Buenos AiresWatch a sultry Tango show, learn to do it yourself, then reward yourself with an Argentine feast in Buenos AiresLocally guided city tourTry tasty Argentine food on our interactive food tourIncluded flight to IguassuSee the Devil's Throat, the underwater cave formation of Iguassu fallsVisit Iguassu National Park ARG sideIncluded flight to Rio de JaneiroClimb up to the heavens of Corcovado and gawp at Christ the Redeemer, Rio.
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine.
We'll get 13 of your meals, you get the rest.
Taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Buenos Aires Hola Buenos Aires! We'll dive straight into the local culture with an authentic dinner (washed down with a glass of malbec, of course) and a sultry tango show. The perfect way to get our Argentina adventure started.
Day 3 - Buenos Aires Today you'll get the full Porteno (locals from Buenos Aires) experience. First up get to know Buenos Aires with our very own local guide. After getting to the know this amazing city, we'll experience true Argentine food on our included, interactive food tour. Food coma - here we come.
Day 4 - Buenos Aires Now that you know Buenos Aires like a Porteño the day is yours to explore! Join in a day at the Polo where you'll learn about the traditional Argentine game, learn how to play and even partake in a game of your own. If you're more comfortable out on the water, opt to experience the Tigre Delta for the day on a relaxing boat ride, or if you want to stay on dry land enjoy a short bike ride around the surrounding areas. No matter what you choose, we'll all dive into a delicious regional lunch. Weather permitting you can even swim and kayak. In love with the city life of Buenos Aires? Then spend some time exploring the museums and/or the shops in Palermo. There truly is something for everyone.
Day 5 - Buenos Aires to Iguassu Falls Rise and shine Latin adventurers, we’ve got yet another included flight to catch – Brazil bound…Landing in Puerto Iguazu we’ll hop over the border and dig our toes into Brazilian soil for the first time, clapping eyes on yet another astounding natural wonder. Listen out for all those oohhs and aahhs. A collection of 275 individual waterfalls, Iguassu Falls sprawls both Brazil and Argentina, with both sides offering up stunning UNESCO World Heritage parks and views. Today though, is all about the Brazilian side, and what better way to see the falls from every angle than with an optional helicopter ride, taking the term ‘birds eye view’ to a whole new level. Go on – treat yo’ self! For those keeping feet on the ground, take your time exploring the Parque Nacional do Iguaçu, then tonight we’ll pencil in some group hangs over caipirinha’s to debrief yet another action packed day.
Day 6 - Iguassu Falls Iguassu we’re not done with you yet! Yesterday was all about the Brazilian side, but today we’re hopping back over to Argentina to see what the deal is from this side of the falls. We’ll take a hike to the very edge of Devil’s Throat, the highest of the 275 falls, and for those keen there’s even the option to take to the water with a speed boat ride through the spray of the falls. Refreshing? Oh you could say that…With a full day spent here, take your time exploring, trying to figure out the age old debate – which side wears it better? Tonight, dinners packing a serious punch – we’ll be treating you to an authentic Brazilian BBQ dinner. Say hello to the meat sweats…
Day 8 - Rio de Janeiro Today check out the city from above, hang gliding to see Rio in all its scenic glory. Then this afternoon is all yours, and it sounds like Copacabana Beach is calling your name. Or if a game's in town watch the masters of football do it like no one else can, while you soak in the crazy atmosphere that goes alongside the national sport.
Day 9 - Rio de Janeiro Excuse us while we cry into our caipirinhas - today is our last full day on trip. But before the emotions run too high, let's make sure we see it out with a bang, Rio style. First up is a visit to Christ the Redeemer, a New Wonder of the World. Standing at an impressive 30m high (98ft), this religious monument casts an almighty shadow over the city below, and will be a moment you won't be forgetting anytime soon. This afternoon, how does a boat cruise sound? Featuring cocktails, tunes and good times, it'd be rude not to.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 01 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.