Milford Sound Coach & Nature Cruise
Departure dates & prices
Board the coach in Queenstown and travel alongside Lake Wakatipu and then through farming countryside to Te Anau where there will be a short rest stop. From Te Anau, the overland journey to Milford Sound is a showcase of sheer mountains and towering cliffs, rugged valleys and native rain forest surrounded by teeming waterfalls and glacial lakes. The glass-roof coach offers reclining seats, multi-lingual commentary, additional legroom and are fitted with WIFI and USB ports. Experienced coach drivers tailor each journey to ensure the best photo stops are included for short walks and photo opportunities along the way.
On arrival, board a vessel for an extended and leisurely cruise onboard a small catamaran with a two hour duration and English only commentary. Cruise the full length of the fiord in comfort on a modern, spacious vessel with comfortable indoor seating and large, tall windows for panoramic viewing of spectacular Milford Sound. With a flexible and relaxed itinerary, enjoy a large and wide open outdoor, upper level deck for excellent wildlife viewing including seals, dolphins and penguins when in season. A specialist nature guide shares their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary, and the wheelhouse is open to join and speak with the skipper. A range of lunch options are available for purchase and complimentary tea and coffee is provided.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 5 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..