Adelaide to Melbourne Getaway Cruise
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sapphire Princess
- Lotus Spa
At the tranquil Lotus Spa you can sip on iced cucumber water before being pampered with a facial, detoxifying wrap or relieving acupuncture. The spa also performs botox and other skin treatments to have you looking and feeling your best before you disembark.
- At Play
In the mood to have some fun? Perfect your aim on the ship’s nine-hole putting course (Princess Links), master your swing using the virtual golf simulators, enjoy some fresh sea air while playing shuffleboard, or enjoy some friendly competition with a range of court sports.
- Princess Theatre
The lavish, two-story Princess Theatre puts on a range of energetic and entertaining shows each night including live music, dance performances and the latest movies.
- Take A Dip
You’re spoilt for choice with swimming options on the Sapphire Princess. Take your pick from the Calypso Reef and Pool, Neptune's Reef and Pool, Terrace Pool, Swim-against-the-current lap pool, and a range of hot tubs.
- Tie the Knot
Couples wishing for a wedding at sea can get hitched at the ship’s Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel.
Inside from: $329
Outside from: $459
Balcony from: $499
Suite from: $599
2 Night cruise, from Adelaide to Melbourne, onboard Sapphire Princess based on a Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
Princess Cruises Captain's Circle Members enjoy additional savings - ask for details
Please speak to your Travel Adviser as Terms & Conditions apply
Fitness: Sports Court, Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Ocean View Gymnasium
Recreational: 9-hole Mini Golf, Library, Card Room, Kids Club, Golf Simulator, Cyber Golf, Shuffle Board, Swim-against-the-current lap pool , Skywalkers NightClub
Food and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Wine bar, Ice Cream Bar, Sports Bar, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Horizon Court, Wheelhouse Bar, Trident Grill, Sterling Steakhouse, Patisserie, Churchill Lounge, Crooners Bar, International Dining Room, Wake View Bar, Vivaldi Dining Room, Pacific Moon Dining Room , Santa Fe Dining Room, Fabio's, Savoy Dining Room, Hamburger Grill
Other: Art Gallery, Atrium, Duty-free shop, Guest Relations Office, ScholarShip@Sea, Wedding Chapel, Writing Room
Entertainment: Night Club, Show Lounges, Explorers Lounge, Princess Theatre, Skywalkers Nightclub, Club Fusion
Relaxation: Lotus Spa, Churchill Lounge
Day 1 - Adelaide Founded in 1836, this graceful city lies nestled on the coastal plain between Gulf St. Vincent and the Adelaide Hills. Adelaide was the vision of Colonel William Light, Australia's Surveyor General, who created a one-mile-square grid for the city's center and surrounded it with a belt of stunning parkland. Today, Adelaide is a metropolis of over one million people, boasting wide, tree-lined boulevards, superb Victorian and Edwardian architecture, tranquil parks, world-class shopping, and the highest number of restaurants per capita of any city in Australia.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Melbourne Victoria may be Australia's smallest continental state, but Melbourne, its capital, is big on everything. With a population of 2.7 million people living in 59 separately named communities within 715 square miles, Melbourne is a sprawling city offering culture, art, fashion and friendly, sports-minded Australians. It is also an easy city to explore. At the heart of the city is the Golden Mile, the city's governmental and commercial center, home to hotels, shops, restaurants and theaters. Originally part of New South Wales, Victoria became a colony in its own right in 1851. The discovery of gold propelled Melbourne's growth to prominence and prosperity.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..