QT Gold Coast
Check into designer accommodation in the heart of the Surfers Paradise. QT Gold Coast has set a new standard for accommodation in the area and boasts a unique blend of surfer-chic and catwalk-cool! The building itself is fresh and bold. Vibrant contemporary furnishings stand out against neutral and timber walls and there are stunning artist-crafted features and custom lighting solutions throughout to really draw your attention. Glamour and style is all around the resort facilities have been intended to entertain and inspire and that, they certainly do!
QT Gold Coast has 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, a full-service day spa, an outdoor pool and bar, a fitness centre, 2 tennis courts and more! Guests can enjoy rubbing shoulders with the Gold Coast's elite at the Stingray Lounge of an evening, enjoy the interactive, gourmet marketplace-style of Bazaar restaurant, dine on local favourites of teppanyaki and sushi at Yamagen or attend one of the many unique, classy events regularly hosted at the hotel! Shop for Australian designer homewares, candy, books and more at the eclectic QTique, enjoy the pop-up art gallery on-site or explore the fabulous nearby sights! The beach is less than 200-metres away, the bustling Cavil Avenue hub is an easy 15-minute walk and Sea World is just over 4-kilometre drive!
The rooms and suites at QT Gold Coast are open and spacious. Enjoy stunning, light-filled space in all of the 297 guestrooms, plus dazzling views of either the Gold Coast' hinterland, cityscape or the ocean! Relax completely on lavish bedding, enjoy fresh coastal breezes off your furnished private balcony, fill your room with music from the iPod dock and stay connected with free Wi-Fi. The bathrooms at QT are bespoke and feature a range of deluxe amenities. Care has been paid to every aspect of the hotel experience to ensure that your stay is one of ultimate style and comfort a stay here is the perfect way to add a little luxury into your life!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..