Berjaya Times Square Hotel
Berjaya Times Square Hotel is a My Time property, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre clients.
Prominent landmark strategically located in the heart of the city's banking, commercial and vibrant shopping district. With a total of 650 suites complete with international-standard amenities, the hotel also houses an extensive selection of food and beverage outlets and recreational facilities built exclusively with a children's playground, swimming pool, steam and sauna room, fitness centre and two squash courts. Offering a distinctive Meetings Excellence programme and boasts 16 meeting rooms including a grand ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is definitely an excellent setting where business complements leisure.
Local Life: Kuala Lumpur Street Eats.
Meet your guide at the Maharajalela Monorail Station where you will begin your adventure into Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown, where the crowds, noise and smells envelope your senses. See the unusual religious buildings, a temple for Sikh which was established for Sikh who came to Malaysia during the colonial period to work as policemen. Brush up on your bargaining skills as you stroll through the night markets endless rows of small stalls selling a variety of items, from souvenirs to fabrics. Walk into the busy evening market to hunt the local favourites. Locate an old lady with a push-cart being popular among the locals for her ma chi, a traditional dish of plain sticky glutinous rice with peanuts being sold at Petaling Street for 50 years. Continue the trail to find Sweet potato balls, a fresh crispy exterior encasing a warm and soft interior. Continue to explore dishes that you may get back at home. Learn more about the belief's of the Chinese and Indians. Proceed to Guan Di Temple, a beautiful Taoist temple, a worship place for Guan Di the patron saint of the martial arts, being popular with police and triads, both pray to him for divine protection. Follow the smell of burning jasmine, incessant chanting of Hindu priests, intricate carved deities and the mystical aura at Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, giving you the impression of the multi-racial religions in Malaysia. Continue to Jalan Alor, a unique food destination to suite any passionate palate. Tuck in at one of the many hawker stalls. Grab different types of noodles and Lok-Lok-a variety of fishballs on skewer sticks to dip in boiling water. Finish off by tasting food at popular hawker stalls, unique dishes, to your table.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..