St Patricks Day
From 15/03/2020 to 18/03/2020
- Experience fun, festivities, parades & craic in Dublin on St.
Patrick's DaySee Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and St.
Stephen's Green- Entry to the Guinness Storehouse.
Live it up in hotels every night of the trip in twin or triple-share rooms with your new besties.
Wake up each morning to a hot and hearty Irish breakfast on us (hint: black pudding is not a dessert).
Spend the rest of the day tasting your way round the city, slurping down stews and munching mashed potatoes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
1 - We are here and we are going to do this like the pro's that we are. Welcome to the home of St Patrick's Day - this is going to be one experience you don't forget anytime soon...and Here we are in the sea of green! Get settled in our swanky hotel and head out to explore, there's no time like the present to get in the Irish spirit of good times, and with the ultimate Irish experience, in the ultimate Irish location...let's go!
2 - Ireland's biggest annual party, celebrated the world over, is kicking off as soon as you open your eyes - SCREAM!! Parades, costumes, good vibes & greenery are everywhere you look. Dance, sing, lose your inhibitions & grasp hold of memories you will keep for a lifetime
3 - Time to unwind from yesterday's antics with some cultured sightseeing. Check out the famous Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and of course, the statue of the 'Tart with the Cart' inspired by the unofficial anthem of Dublin, 'Molly Malone'. All of this before we take a visit to the Guinness Storehouse & sign up for an optional evening at The Merry Ploughboy Pub. Don't judge yourself, it's a special occasion!
4 - We did it! We celebrated one of the biggest parties on the planet just how the pioneers intended it. No doubt loving the festival vibe, we will be booking up another trip in no time at all...because, well, do we really need a reason?
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 20 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.