St Patrick's Day (Hotel - Dublin to Dublin)
From 15/03/2020 to 18/03/2020
Live it up in hotels every night of the trip in twin or triple-share rooms with your new besties.
Wake up each morning to a hot and hearty Irish breakfast on us (hint: black pudding is not a dessert).
Spend the rest of the day tasting your way round the city, slurping down stews and munching mashed potatoes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Dublin We are here and we are going to do this like the pro's that we are. Welcome to the home of St Patrick's Day - this is going to be one experience you don't forget anytime soon...and Here we are in the sea of green! Get settled in our swanky hotel and head out to explore, there's no time like the present to get in the Irish spirit of good times, and with the ultimate Irish experience, in the ultimate Irish location...let's go!
Day 2 - Dublin Ireland's biggest annual party, celebrated the world over, is kicking off as soon as you open your eyes - SCREAM!! Parades, costumes, good vibes & greenery are everywhere you look. Dance, sing, lose your inhibitions & grasp hold of memories you will keep for a lifetime
Day 3 - Dublin Time to unwind from yesterday's antics with some cultured sightseeing. Check out the famous Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and of course, the statue of the 'Tart with the Cart' inspired by the unofficial anthem of Dublin, 'Molly Malone'. All of this before we take a visit to the Guinness Storehouse & sign up for an optional evening at The Merry Ploughboy Pub. Don't judge yourself, it's a special occasion!
Day 4 - Dublin We did it! We celebrated one of the biggest parties on the planet just how the pioneers intended it. No doubt loving the festival vibe, we will be booking up another trip in no time at all...because, well, do we really need a reason? St Patrick's Day in Dublin
- - Experience fun, festivities, parades Dublin See Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and St. Stephen's Green
- - Entry to the Guinness Storehouse
- - Souvenir St Patrick
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..