Peru & Chile Voyage
Day 1 - Lima, Peru Founded in 1535 by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro, Lima was initially called Ciudad de Los Reyes (City of Kings). While its name may have changed, its epic sights, enchanting culture, and rich history continue to ensure its reputation as a crown jewel of Latin America. And when you visit with Azamara®, you can conquer Lima in your own unique way with our immersive on shore experiences—like exploring the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu with our pre- and post-voyage excursion packages.
Day 2 - Lima, Peru Founded in 1535 by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro, Lima was initially called Ciudad de Los Reyes (City of Kings). While its name may have changed, its epic sights, enchanting culture, and rich history continue to ensure its reputation as a crown jewel of Latin America. And when you visit with Azamara®, you can conquer Lima in your own unique way with our immersive on shore experiences—like exploring the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu with our pre- and post-voyage excursion packages.
Day 3 - Pisco, San Martin Famous for its national beverage of the same name, Pisco is a quaint colonial town on Peru’s southern coast. But you’ll find more than iconic cocktails here: Pisco has a high concentration of marine life and birds nearby and is central to mysterious archaeological interests. The region was home to the Paracas culture, one of the most developed pre-Inca civilizations, dating back as early as 700 BC.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Arica Locally, Arica is known as a surfing haven. With its year-round warm, sunny climate and beaches located steps from the town center, Arica is ideal for experienced surfers or those just learning to catch a wave. More than 20km of beaches mean there are plenty of places to soak up the sun, enjoy a refreshing dip, or hang 10.
Day 6 - Iquique, Chile Nestled between the vast desert and a coastline of white sand, you’ll find Iquique, Chile. Meaning Peaceful Place of Rest, Iquique is the capital of the Tarapacá Region, and a true paradise on the Pacific—with everyone from surfers to shoppers flocking to its charming shores. Iquique’s vibrancy shines at every turn, from its unique wooden sidewalks to Playa Cavancha— a stunning sandy beach that feels as though it could go on forever. Take a stroll from the sand down Baquedano Street—taking time to stop in the picturesque shops before grabbing a bite to eat (and a legendary Chilean coffee) on one of the many patios.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - La Serena (Coquimbo) On the edge of two distinct and diverse worlds, the seaside city of Coquimbo and nearby La Serena lie sandwiched between Chile’s fertile central valley and the arid Atacama Desert—and they’re everything you could wish for from a day in port. Whether you’re an avid history buff, a voracious foodie, or an active outdoor adventurer, you can do it all (or just a little, you are on vacation) with Azamara®.
Day 9 - Valparaiso Located in central Chile, north west of the capital Santiago, the historic port city of Valparaiso was once the most important merchant port on the Pacific trading routes of South America. Now it’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site offering some of the best in Chilean food, art, and culture waiting to be discovered.
Day 10 - San Antonio, Chile One of the busiest ports on the western coast of South America, the port of San Antonio is the gateway to Chile’s energetic capital city of Santiago. Famous for its ski resorts and cobblestoned plazas, Santiago is Chile’s cultural and political center nestled at the foot of the Andes in the Maipo River Valley. With a temperate Mediterranean climate and rich volcanic earth, the area is also emerging as a leading wine-growing region.
Day 11 - San Antonio, Chile One of the busiest ports on the western coast of South America, the port of San Antonio is the gateway to Chile’s energetic capital city of Santiago. Famous for its ski resorts and cobblestoned plazas, Santiago is Chile’s cultural and political center nestled at the foot of the Andes in the Maipo River Valley. With a temperate Mediterranean climate and rich volcanic earth, the area is also emerging as a leading wine-growing region.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.