From 18/11/2019 to 28/03/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Mon 25 2019 to Nov Sat 30 2019AvailableFrom$1,240*
Dec Mon 02 2019 to Dec Sat 07 2019AvailableFrom$1,240*
Dec Mon 09 2019 to Dec Sat 14 2019AvailableFrom$1,240*
Dec Mon 16 2019 to Dec Sat 21 2019AvailableFrom$1,240*
Dec Mon 23 2019 to Dec Sat 28 2019AvailableFrom$1,300*
Dec Mon 30 2019 to Jan Sat 04 2020AvailableFrom$1,300*
Dec Tue 31 2019 to Jan Sun 05 2020AvailableFrom$1,300*
Jan Mon 06 2020 to Jan Sat 11 2020AvailableFrom$1,300*
Jan Mon 20 2020 to Jan Sat 25 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
Jan Mon 27 2020 to Feb Sat 01 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
Feb Mon 17 2020 to Feb Sat 22 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
Mar Mon 02 2020 to Mar Sat 07 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
Mar Mon 09 2020 to Mar Sat 14 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
Mar Mon 16 2020 to Mar Sat 21 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
Mar Mon 23 2020 to Mar Sat 28 2020AvailableFrom$1,160*
For 5 bonny nights, you'll sleep tucked up in twin-share rooms in quaint hotels just bursting with Scottish charm.
As well as breakfast each day, you'll also be treated to 2 dinners.
From haggis to shortbread to thick meaty stews, Scottish food may be simple, but it's always hearty.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Edinburgh Royal mile, old Castle, home of the brave, Edinburgh is going to turn it on from start to end. With days of good time ahead, go out in search of haggis, a whisky bar and join the jolly locals before meeting up with the crew tonight, in anticipation of the good times that are yet to come.
Day 2 - Edinburgh Today is yours to roam free - but if you want to get the low down on the history of this city why not join our local guide for an optional tour of Edinburgh Castle (which is resting on an extinct volcano!!) to kickstart your love affair with this city. Or maybe you'll do a spot of tartan shopping on Princes Street. Strictly for the purpose of being cultural, you should probably make time for a traditional deep fried chocolate bar during your day. The things we do for cultural immersion...
Day 3 - Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews Wake from your fried chocolate food coma crazy travellers, it's time to blaze a trail out of Edinburgh & head for the Scottish Highlands.On the way to the main affair of the day we'll stop by St. Andrews, the birthplace of golf, would you believe? As well as Scotland's oldest university town.Already blown away by the beauty of the rugged mountain scenery en route, we'll arrive in the Scottish Highlands amped up for mystical tales and a lake cruise on Loch Ness.
Day 4 - Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye We might be coming down from a high (geographically speaking) this morning, but as we seek out the stunning Isle of Skye, the mood will only be rising.Time to explore an island famed for its pastel houses that fringe the coastline like a giant selection of marshmallows. We'll look around a fishing port and the seaside town of Portree, all the while learning how people live in this dramatic environment.Before the day's out we'll set our eyes on Britain's highest mountain. Whether capped by snow or overflowing with green, it's sure to take your breath away & leave you more than content with your day's discoveries.
Day 5 - West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling After a few days of remote and rugged goodness, a change of pace in Scotland's biggest city is sure to fire things up a notch.We make a stop in Stirling, known for it's famous Castle nestled right on a hill, and the town where William Wallace took on the English and yelled "Freeeedom!"Get involved with everything great about Glasgow. Live music on every corner, a gothic cathedral & plenty of quirky characters make this city unique.
Day 6 - Depart Glasgow Our trip ends this morning after breakfast. Say goodbye to your travel squad, and get started on planning the next big travel adventure. Scottish Highlands to West Highlands See the spectacular Eilean Donan castle
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..