Berlin for New Year
From 30/12/2019 to 02/01/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Spend 3 comfy nights in hotels.
Stay twin share, save a bit of cash and go triple share, or splash out and snooze alone.
All your breakfasts will be taken care of, as well as 1 dinner.
In the land of bread, streetfood and currywurst, Berlin's excting eats are yours to uncover.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Berlin Willkommen to Berlin! Take it all in - our spirits will be at an all-time high as we do our meet 'n greets with our fellow travellers and Trip Manager. Once we've ticked off those all-important sights, we'll get to know each other better over a delicious dinner.
Day 2 - Berlin It's the last day of the year, and how you spend it is up to you; step back in time and see the city in a different light on a Berlin historical walk, or delve into the city's esteemed creative scene on a street art tour. Tonight, we'll head to Brandenburg Gate to enjoy the fireworks that light up the city, before hitting the town into Berlin's world-famous nightclub scene. Believe us, this will be a night you'll never forget.
Day 3 - Berlin We may be rising with heavy heads this morning, but our enthusiasm will still be sky high. We'll keep it relaxed over breakfast and discuss our new year's resolutions. Tonight, why not start the year off with a bang with beautiful views over the city and a cocktail in hand!
Day 4 - Berlin Berlin, you sure know how to put on one heck of a party - but it's time to wrap up and head back to reality. Swap deets with your new clubbing squad before heading home. Start Berlin Berlin Sightseeing tour
2 - Course Dinner Berlin Enjoy the celebrations for NYE in Berlin
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..