Crown Princess is one of the largest Princess cruise ships, with room for 3,080 guests. From her nearly 900 balconies, you can enjoy sweeping views of romantic landscapes across the world. After experiencing the relaxed comfort of our intimate onboard venues, however, you may not want to explore the beauty ashore! The serenity of The Sanctuary® and the casual street café atmosphere of the Piazza may just reel you in for the day, while your nights might be filled with the great tasting food offered in the Crown GrillSM followed by a first-run film at Movies Under the Stars®.
Inside from: $1699
Outside from: $1879
Balcony from: $2179
Suite from: $2549
7 Night cruise, from London (Southampton), onboard Crown Princess in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
Balcony Bonanza Sale valid for sale until 30 June 2019
BONUS Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $99* per person (Balcony upgrade is from an Outside to Balcony stateroom)
BONUS Onboard credit:
Receive $50* per Inside and Outside cabin
Receive $50* per Balcony cabin and above
BONUS 3rd/4th Guests Sail on a Balcony from $299* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as strict Terms & Conditions apply
Relaxation: Spa, Swimming Pool, Hot Tubs, Sauna, Massage, Steam Room, Splash Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only), Lotus Spa, Terrace Pool
Food and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Buffet, Ice Cream Bar, Dining Room, Adagio Bar, Michelangelo Dining Room , Speakeasy cigar lounge, Vines Wine & Seafood Bar, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Wheelhouse Bar, Da Vinci Dining Room , Crown Grill , Horizon Court, International Cafe, Trident Grill, Botticelli Dining Room, Explorers' Lounge, Crooners Bar, Cafe Caribe
Entertainment: Theatre, Cinema, Cabaret & Stage production, Photo Gallery, Children's Play Area, Dance Floor, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Explorers Lounge, Princess Theatre, Skywalkers Nightclub, Club Fusion
Fitness: Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Tennis Court, Aerobics/Yoga
Recreational: Library, Kids Club, Golf Simulator, Cyber Golf, Shuffle Board, Swim-against-the-current lap pool , Skywalkers NightClub
Other: Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, Conference Room, Boutique, Chapel, Self Service Laundry, Future Cruise Sales, Wedding Chapel, Wrap Around Promenade Deck
Day 1 - London (Southampton) The south of England boasts a dramatic coastline that encloses some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain. The landscape of hills and heaths, downs and forests, valleys and dales, is without rival. Southampton serves as your gateway to the countryside - and to a wide variety of historic sites, national landmarks and charming. And of course, London is a two-hour drive by modern highway. The United Kingdom's premier passenger ship port, Southampton was home for many years to the great transatlantic liners of yesteryear.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Kristiansand Norway's fifth largest city was founded by Christian IV in the year 1641 as a market town and administrative center on Norway's then-strategic southern coast. The city is separated from Denmark by the Skagerrak, the long strait that connects the Baltic and North Seas. Today the capital of the Aust-Agder region is one of Norway's most popular vacation destinations: the city and the surrounding countryside boast the sunniest summer weather in Norway.
Day 4 - Copenhagen Copenhagen was founded during the 12th century. The city owes much of its charm to the buildings erected by Denmark's monarchs, and boasts a treasure trove of late-Renaissance and Rococo architecture. Copenhagen deserves its accolade as the Venice of the North. Founded on a series of islands and islets, the city today is laced with graceful canals and boasts some of the most delightful architecture in Northern Europe. See the fabled statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid, a symbol of the city. Stroll along the old harbor of Nyhavn, lined with cafés, restaurants and 500-year-old gabled houses. Browse the superb shops on the world-famous Stroget or view the Rococo palaces lining Amalienborg Square. Best of all, savor the taste of local delicacies while wandering the paths of Tivoli Gardens, one of Europe's most celebrated pleasure gardens.
Day 5 - Skagen
Day 6 - Oslo The oldest of the Scandinavian capitals, Oslo boasts one of the most fabled maritime and cultural histories in the entire world: it was the homeland of the seafaring Vikings. The dramatic beauty of the city's setting is understandably inspiring. One need only look out upon the breathtaking Oslofjord, glistening lakes and enchanting woodlands to see why a people might want to discover more beauty.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - London (Southampton) The south of England boasts a dramatic coastline that encloses some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain. The landscape of hills and heaths, downs and forests, valleys and dales, is without rival. Southampton serves as your gateway to the countryside - and to a wide variety of historic sites, national landmarks and charming. And of course, London is a two-hour drive by modern highway. The United Kingdom's premier passenger ship port, Southampton was home for many years to the great transatlantic liners of yesteryear.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..