Papua New Guinea Cruise
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sea Princess
- Monte Carlo Casino
Channel your inner high roller at the Monaco themed Monte Carlo Casino where you can play blackjack, poker, bingo, slots, craps and roulette.
Learn a new skill while on board with the Scholarship@sea program. Guests can attend courses run by guest lecturers and shipboard experts on cooking, visual arts, computer skills, pottery and photography.
- Movies Under the Stars
Enjoy a movie outside and under the stars at the ship’s picturesque outdoor movie theatre.
- Good Sports
The ship’s deck not only offers panoramic ocean views but has a range of fun sports including ping-pong, shuffleboard, volleyball and basketball.
- Tie the Knot
Couples wishing for a wedding at sea can get hitched at the ship’s Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel.
Inside from: $1505
Outside from: $1989
Balcony from: $3179
11 Night cruise, from Brisbane, onboard Sea Princess in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
Balcony Bonanza Sale valid for sale until 30 June 2019
BONUS Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $199* per person (Balcony upgrade is from an Outside to Balcony stateroom)
BONUS Onboard credit:
Receive $100* per Inside and Outside cabin
Receive $100* per Balcony cabin and above
BONUS 3rd/4th Guests Sail on a Balcony from $1399* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as strict Terms & Conditions apply
Food and Drink: Sterling Steakhouse, Pizzeria, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Rigoletto Dining Room, Crooners Bar, Patisserie, New Orleans Style Restaurant, Burger & Hot Dog Grill, Poolside Grill, Sabatini's Italian Trattoria, Wheelhouse Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Ice Cream Bar, Cafe Corniche, Martini Bar, Traviata Dining Room, Wine bar
Recreational: Card Room, Library, Shuffle Board, Cyber Golf, Nightclub
Other: Art Gallery, Wedding Chapel, ScholarShip@Sea, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Duty-free shop, Future Cruise Sales
Fitness: Gym, Sports Court, Jogging Track, Ocean View Gymnasium, Basketball
Entertainment: Princess Theatre, Monte Carlo Casino, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Razzmatazz, Premier Cru
Relaxation: Whirlpool, Spa, Lotus Spa
Technology: Internet Cafe
Day 1 - Brisbane Once considered the "country cousin" among Australian cities, Brisbane is today the nation's third-largest metropolis - and one of the most desirable places to live in the country. Lying on the banks of the meandering Brisbane River, this cosmopolitan city boasts elegant 19th-century sandstone buildings, a lively cultural scene and superb parklands. Brisbane is also your gateway to uniquely Australian adventures, be it the theme parks of the Gold Coast or Queensland's dazzling beaches.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Alotau, Milne Bay Welcome to an undiscovered paradise of white-sand beaches, crystal waterfalls and volcanic mountains. And if you've come for history, you'll find that, too. This peaceful town was the site of fierce fighting during World War II. Today, it's a peaceful retreat offering the vacationer plenty of time to relax and connect with nature. Beyond the city you'll find a tropical rainforest full of birds of paradise and a laid-back ease worth discovering.
Day 5 - Kitava
Day 6 - Rabaul The former capital of New Britain has a history of destruction and resurrection - the city rebuilt after a massive 1937 volcanic eruption only to be destroyed by Allied bombing in World War II. In 1994, the eruption of Mt. Tavurvur dropped hot ash and rock on Rabaul, leading to its partial abandonment. Since that cataclysm, the city has slowly returned to life - hotels have resumed operating, the market continues to trade, and the harbor remains one of the most impressive in the entire Pacific basin. During World War II, Rabaul served as a forward operating base for the Imperial Japanese Army and Navy. Allied bombing forced the Japanese defenders underground, into a complex system of bunkers and tunnels on the Gazelle Peninsula.
Day 7 - Kiriwina Island
Day 8 - Conflict Islands, Papua New Guinea
Day 9 - Kawanasausau Strait
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Brisbane Once considered the "country cousin" among Australian cities, Brisbane is today the nation's third-largest metropolis - and one of the most desirable places to live in the country. Lying on the banks of the meandering Brisbane River, this cosmopolitan city boasts elegant 19th-century sandstone buildings, a lively cultural scene and superb parklands. Brisbane is also your gateway to uniquely Australian adventures, be it the theme parks of the Gold Coast or Queensland's dazzling beaches.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..