Limoncello Tour from Rome, 2 Days
Day 1 Rome to Naples to Pompeii to Sorrento.
See southern Italy highlights on your first day minitour from Rome. Departure by coach heading south crossing the regions of Lazio and Campania. Arrival in Naples and after panoramic sightseeing of the lively city of Naples, we'll carry on towards Pompeii. Lunch before entering Pompeii and then visit the ruins of the famous Roman city destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Leaving Pompeii, you will drive along the Sorrentine Coast, arriving in Sorrento for dinner (dress code: jacket for men) and an overnight in your hotel.
Day 2 Sorrento to Capri Island to Rome.
After breakfast you'll embark to Capri Island. Depending on the weather conditions, you'll take a boat ride to the popular and dreamy Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto), where sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. After returning to the port you'll board a minibus for a scenic drive to Anacapri, 918 feet (280 meters) above the sea level. You'll see wonderful views of the bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch you can take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure or to go shopping. Then you'll return to Marina Grande back to the mainland to return to Rome.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 3 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- Package contains instant purchase and non refundable components.
- Car hire parking costs may apply for hotel parking and parking is subject to availability.
- Inclusions of quoted car hire: * Unlimited Kilometres.
- * Cdw With Deductible.
- * Theft Protection With Deductible.
- * Airport Fee 16.00 Pct/rntl.
- * Road Fee 4.60 Eur Per Day.
- * Value Added Tax .
- A one way drop off may be required and payable direct.
- ROM: Mandatory City Tax of 4 EUR per room, per night is payable direct. This tax has been added to the gross and advertised prices.
- FLR, VCE, MIL: Mandatory City Tax per person, per night may be payable direct. This tax has not been specified by the Supplier and therefore has not been added to the gross and advertised prices..