Great Ocean Road & Kangaroo Island Escape, 7 Days
Only on 7, 28 September, 19 October, 9, 30 November 2019, 11, 18 January, 15, 29 February, 28 March 2020
7 day tour departing Melbourne.
6 nights of comfortable accommodation.
6 Full buffet breakfasts.
1 Be My Guest lunch.
3 Dinners with wine.
1 Farewell Dinner.
Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Travel by luxury coach.
FREE return economy flight.
Day 1 Melbourne to Warrnambool. On the Great Ocean Road enjoy coastal scenery, stop in quaint seaside towns, and marvel at the Twelve Apostles. Learn the heartbreaking history of Loch Ard Gorge, and visit the London Bridge rock formation before arriving in Warrnambool.
Day 2 Warrnambool to Naracoorte. Experience Indigenous culture at Worn Gundidj Aboriginal Co-operative at Tower Hill State Game Reserve. Crossing into South Australia, stop to see the mysterious Blue Lake, then continue to the Coonawarra wine region, pausing at a vineyard for a tasting. Before arriving in Naracoorte, tour the Alexandra Cave.
Day 3 Naracoorte to Kangaroo Island. Journey to the Fleurieu Peninsula, visiting the seaside town of Victor Harbor. Later, a ferry takes you to Kangaroo Island. Kick off your adventure with a visit to South Australia's only boutique distillery to taste a selection of their handcrafted premium spirits. Your destination today is Kingscote.
Day 4 Kangaroo Island. Visit the Remarkable Rocks and Admiral's Arch in Flinders Chase National Park, with stunning coastal scenery and an amazing variety of wildlife. Enjoy a delicious lunch at Vivonne Bay before experiencing an 'in-flight' birds of prey display. Then, join a ranger at Seal Bay for a walk among a colony of rare sea lions.
Day 5 Kangaroo Island to Adelaide. This morning, board your ferry then continue to Adelaide for a city sights tour. This afternoon choose one from a selection of Included Choice sightseeing experiences. Visit Adelaide Zoo, join a local guide on an Adelaide walking tour or visit the Art Gallery of South Australia.
Day 6 The Barossa. Discover the rolling Adelaide Hills and worldfamous Barossa today, stopping first at Hahndorf. Continue to the Barossa for lunch at The Company Kitchen before visiting Jacob's Creek for wine tastings. Join your Travel Director this evening for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 7 Adelaide. After breakfast, your holiday comes to an end this morning.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare will include seat and bag or equivalent.
- Surcharge will apply if booking class is not available. Up to $1300 per person non-refundable deposit plus any airfare surcharge are required at time of booking.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..