Ramada Resort Port Douglas
Port Douglas is one of the most beautiful tropical holiday destinations and the only place on the planet where two World Heritage listed areas meet. The Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. Located an hour's drive north of Cairns, Port Douglas is a laid-back and sophisticated coastal village offering visitors a large selection of exciting tours, cruises, adventure activities and world-class restaurants. The spacious, light-filled and comfortable Port Douglas accommodation includes well-equipped and air- conditioned hotel rooms that provide a perfect haven to relax and recharge. All accommodation is themed with natural colours and plantation shutters, designed to complement the natural surrounds of the resort. The resorts picturesque rainforest gardens are quite unique. Large barramundi can be seen in the free-flowing waterways and lily ponds, while Ulysses butterflies flutter throughout the gardens. Ramada Port Douglas's facilities include a tropical lagoon-style pool with waterfall and swim-up bar, which provides guests with the ideal holiday setting to relax and unwind.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..