The Mulia Resort & Villas
Sitting on the absolute beachfront in Bali's world-famous Nusa Dua this luxury resort offers guests fantastic onsite amenities and lots of fun activities to try. Just a short drive takes you to the heart of Nusa Dua's shopping, dining and entertainment precinct and this is a great central position to explore this stunning part of Bali. With a picturesque sandy beach just steps away and 4 pools located through the resort, your only duty is to relax and soak up the incredible Bali sunshine.
The resort has 526 rooms and suites in a variety of sizes and configurations. The styling used throughout the resort creates a warm and welcoming feel and the accommodation displays a distinctive Balinese character in the design. Many of the rooms have imposing ocean views and others offer vistas across the pools and the heart of the resort. Deluxe marble bathrooms and deep-soaking bathtubs are common in the rooms and the quality finishing touches and thoughts make this a fabulous place to stay.
Even though Nusa Dua is well-known for its choice of restaurants and bars, you won't have to leave the resort to find a wide variety of dining options. With 9 restaurants and bars onsite covering a variety of international cuisines and styles, there is something to suit every taste. When it's time to spoil yourself, visit the Mulia Spa and indulge in one of the many health and wellness treatments on offer in a luxurious and tranquil setting. If you're in the mood for a workout, the resort has a fitness centre with a huge range of cardio equipment and weight machines and daily exercise activities to choose from. The Kid's Club provides a safe and interesting space for kids to enjoy some of the fun activities run by experienced professionals.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..