Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Alas Kedaton is home to one of Bali's famed monkey forests. Featuring towering nutmeg trees unique to this area and sacred to the Balinese people, this is the home of Bali's cheekiest inhabitants, the macaque monkeys, and no trip to Bali is complete without seeing them. Continuing on to Mengwi, we visit the former Royal Temple, Pura Taman Ayung, built in 1634 and arguably one of the most beautiful temples on the island. This tour also features a sunset visit to Tanah Lot, one of the most photographed temples in Bali. Perched precariously on a rock just off shore, this temple is a must see, particularly at the end of the day, when the area takes on a surreal feeling. Settle down at Sunset Corner local cafe in Tanah Lot and enjoy your fresh young coconut water or bintang beer with some snacks whilst watching the sun go down.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..