This fully refurbished hotel sits in an ideal location, just back from the world-famous beach at Waikiki, close to shops and restaurants and with sweeping views across the majestic Diamond Head Crater. Whether you prefer to spend your time on the beach basking in the warm Hawaiian sunshine, roaming the busy Waikiki city area or even hiking the 300-acre park next to the hotel, there is something fun and interesting for everyone to do. With beautiful styling that echoes the hotel's coastal surrounds and rooms that are spacious and comfortable, this is a perfect choice for your next Hawaiian getaway.
The hotel has 315 rooms and suites in a variety of sizes and configurations, so there is something to suit every traveller and every budget. The hotel has styled the rooms using light colours with coastal highlights, modern functional furniture and lots of large windows to maximise natural lighting and extend the stunning views. This has given the rooms an open and airy feel that is delightful and in-touch with the relaxed beach feel of Waikiki.
One of Hawaii's best beaches is just a short walk away, so the golden sand, gentle waves and a huge range of activities are yours to enjoy. The hotel is close to the Hawaii Zoo, close to hiking and biking trails through the parks and forests found in the area and a great base to strike out and explore the city of Honolulu. If you're looking for somewhere to eat, you don't have to leave the hotel. Deck is a modern, chic restaurant offering a menu with international cuisines and full range of cocktails, beer and wine. Knots Coffee Roasters is a casual cafe and bar, serving light meals, delicious coffee, healthy smoothies and a great range of cocktails and other cool drinks. If you need a workout, hit the 24-hour fitness centre that is fully-equipped with exercise machines and free weights.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..