Indian Pacific - Panoramic Sydney, 6 Nights, Gold Service
3 nights onboard the Indian Pacific, Gold Service, Twin Cabin Perth to Sydney.
All meals plus standard wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks onboard the train.
Off train tours, with choice of tours at selected locations.
3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Seasons Darling Harbour in a 1 Bedrom Deluxe Apartment.
Tall Ship Lunch Cruise.
Panoramic Sydney Sights Tour.
The accommodationItinerary: Perth - Kalgoorlie - Cook - Adelaide - Broken Hill - Sydney
Stepping aboard the mighty Indian Pacific, you'll feel a great sense of anticipation as this unforgettable Australian adventure begins to unfold. Whether you're journeying from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific or the other way round, you'll be making your way across the longest stretch of straight railway track in the world.
Enjoy the picturesque views as you weave your way into Sydney where you have the next 3 nights to enjoy the highlights of Sydney. Explore Sydney with a half day city tour, including Bondi Beach, Double Bay, Kings Cross, the historical Rocks area, Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic style on an 1850s style tall ship while enjoying a tasty lunch.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..