Indian Pacific - Island Hopping, 7 Nights, Gold Service
2 nights accommodation at the 5-star Hilton Adelaide in a Hilton Guest Room.
1 day Kangaroo Island Cruise with lunch.
2 nights onboard the Indian Pacific, Gold Service, Twin Cabin Adelaide to Perth.
All meals plus standard beverages onboard the Indian Pacific.
Off train tours, with choice of tours at selected locations.
BONUS Early Bird Reduced Rate - SAVE $370* per person on the Indian Pacific.
3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Pan Pacific Perth in a Deluxe Room.
1 day Grand Rottnest Island Tour, including lunch.
myTime BONUS Receive complimentary internet access at Pan Pacific Perth.
myTime BONUS Guaranteed late check-out of 12 midday.
myTime BONUS Order 2 main course meals or two buffet meals at either Monterey's Restaurant or Origins Restaurant and receive a complimentary bottle of selected Australian wine at Pan Pacific Perth.
The accommodationItinerary: Adelaide - Kangaroo Island - Adelaide - Rawlinna - Kalgoorlie - Perth - Rottnest Island - Perth
Indian Pacific guests heading west from Adelaide to Perth will celebrate the start of their journey with the 'Flavours of South Australia Welcome Dinner', held at the Adelaide Parklands Terminal. A showcase of fabulous food and world-class wine, this complimentary pre-boarding event delivers the best bottles from around SA and sublime regional offerings from both land and sea.
After a restful sleep, sit down for breakfast as the picturesque rolling hills of the Avon Valley pass you by. Perth is your final destination, arriving mid-afternoon.
In Perth enjoy the laid back lifestyle, rich in history and geography with the swan river and picturesque Kings Park with 3 nights at the Pan Pacific Perth. Discover Rottnest Island, a beautiful island which boasts some of the finest beaches and bays in the world, together with a unique style of architecture dating back to the 1800s.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Based on Early Bird Fare for rail bookings made 6 months in advance and is subject to availability. This fare is non-transfersable and non-refundable.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..