Indian Pacific - Perth Discovery, 7 Nights, Gold Service
3 nights onboard the Indian Pacific, Gold Service, Twin Cabin Sydney to Perth.
All meals plus standard beverages onboard the Indian Pacific.
Off Train Excursions and Outback Experiences on the Indian Pacific.
4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Pan Pacific Perth in a Deluxe Room.
1 Day Margaret River Region Tour including Lunch.
1 Day Pinnacles, Koalas & Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure.
myTime BONUS Receive complimentary internet access at Pan Pacific Perth.
myTime BONUS Guaranteed late check-out of 12 midday.
myTime BONUS Order 2 main course meals or two buffet meals at either Monterey's Restaurant or Origins Restaurant and receive a complimentary bottle of selected Australian wine at Pan Pacific Perth.
The accommodationItinerary: Sydney - Broken Hill - Adelaide - Rawlinna - Perth - Margaret River - Perth - Pinnancles - Perth
The Indian Pacific offers travellers four days and three nights of one of the most impressive and indulgent ways to explore the vastness of Australia. From the Indian Ocean on Australia's western shores to the Pacific on the east, the two oceans that give the train its name, you will watch the passing backdrop of Australia's magnificent landscapes.
Your transcontinental adventure departs Sydney and will take you through the magnificent and once-impenetrable Blue Mountains on the way to Broken Hill where a choice of off-train excursions await. Cross the vast, empty, ancient desert of the Nullarbor Plains, through the dusty goldfields around Kalgoorlie and the picturesque and fertile Avon Valley.
Spend 4 nights in Perth, making it your base to explore the wine region of Margaret River and see the world-reknowned Pinnacles Desert, an amzing moon like landscape only a short drive north of Perth.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..