Best of Eastern Canada End Toronto Summer 2020
From 08/05/2020 to 17/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Fri 08 2020 to May Sat 16 2020AvailableFrom$3,050*
May Fri 22 2020 to May Sat 30 2020AvailableFrom$3,075*
May Fri 29 2020 to Jun Sat 06 2020AvailableFrom$3,125*
Jun Fri 05 2020 to Jun Sat 13 2020Sold OutFrom$3,125*
Jun Fri 12 2020 to Jun Sat 20 2020Sold OutFrom$3,125*
Jun Thu 18 2020 to Jun Fri 26 2020AvailableFrom$3,125*
Jun Fri 26 2020 to Jul Sat 04 2020AvailableFrom$3,150*
Jul Fri 03 2020 to Jul Sat 11 2020AvailableFrom$3,175*
Jul Fri 10 2020 to Jul Sat 18 2020AvailableFrom$3,175*
Jul Fri 17 2020 to Jul Sat 25 2020AvailableFrom$3,175*
Jul Fri 24 2020 to Aug Sat 01 2020AvailableFrom$3,175*
Aug Fri 07 2020 to Aug Sat 15 2020AvailableFrom$3,150*
Aug Fri 14 2020 to Aug Sat 22 2020AvailableFrom$3,150*
Aug Fri 21 2020 to Aug Sat 29 2020AvailableFrom$3,150*
Aug Fri 28 2020 to Sep Sat 05 2020AvailableFrom$3,150*
Sep Fri 04 2020 to Sep Sat 12 2020AvailableFrom$3,175*
Sep Fri 11 2020 to Sep Sat 19 2020AvailableFrom$3,175*
2 lunches (Including Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Toronto (2 Nights) Canada's multi-cultural metropolis of Toronto launches your journey across Eastern Canada. Relax after your journey, then meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Niagara Falls Sightseeing Witness Mother Nature's power first-hand when you journey to Niagara Falls and embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls. You'll have some time on your own to explore Ontario's most enchanting village, Niagara-on-the-Lake. Spend the afternoon strolling down its tree-lined streets and admiring the 19th-century fa?ades or enjoy the tranquillity of its botanical gardens.
Day 3 - Toronto - Kingston Our day begins with an orientation tour past Toronto's sprawling Queens Park, stately University Avenue and the Provincial Parliament Buildings. We ascend Toronto's iconic CN Tower before continuing to Kingston, a 17th-century former French trading post and gateway to a Thousand Islands. This evening, we set sail on our dinner cruise against the backdrop of pretty riverside cottages and uninhabited islands.
Day 4 - Kingston - Ottawa Arriving in Ottawa, we embark on an introductory tour of Canada's capital. You'll have a full afternoon to explore the city on your terms. Consider a visit to one of the city's museums or join an Optional Excursion cruise on the Rideau Canal.
Day 5 - Ottawa - Quebec City (2 Nights) The sticky, rich flavours of Canada's traditional maple syrup will linger long after your morning stop at the local cabane a sucre (sugar shack). Then continue to Quebec City to begin your love affair with the city's French Canadian joie de vivre and your hotel in Old Quebec.
Day 6 - Quebec City Sightseeing Embark on a captivating walk through the narrow streets of Old Quebec City, joining your Local Specialist for an in-depth discovery of this UNESCO-listed place exuding all the charm on a European city. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring La Vieille Capitale on your terms.
Day 7 - Quebec City - Eastern Townships - Montreal (2 Nights) Leave the city behind, bound for Quebec's picturesque Eastern Townships. Your journey will take you past pretty villages and rolling farmlands before arriving at Domaine Ives Hill for an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch. 'Connect With Locals' and learn how black currants are farmed, picked and processed into a variety of beverages. You'll have an opportunity to make your own black current tea and enjoy a tasting session, followed by a hearty lunch of locally sourced ingredients. Later, we'll make our way to Montreal and admire panoramic city views from its namesake, Mount Royal.
Day 8 - Montreal Sightseeing Explore the Island of Montreal with ease, joining your Local Specialist for a sightseeing tour that will reveal the splendour of such historic sites as the ornate Notre Dame Basilica, the colourful Old Port area and Downtown Montreal. Gain a deeper appreciation for the city's French Canadian roots as you spend the afternoon exploring the city on your terms before joining your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner in Old Montreal.
Day 9 - Depart Toronto Bid a fond au revoir to newfound friends as you are transferred to Toronto International Airport. Note: For guests departing from Toronto, airport arrival will be at 4 p.m., please be aware when booking your flights. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa VISIT CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Quebec City, Eastern Townships, Montreal CRUISE the 1000 Islands dinner cruise and Niagara Falls
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..