New York Explorer
From 27/08/2020 to 21/12/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Thu 27 2020 to Aug Mon 31 2020Sold OutFrom$2,475*
Sep Thu 10 2020 to Sep Mon 14 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Sep Thu 24 2020 to Sep Mon 28 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Oct Thu 15 2020 to Oct Mon 19 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Oct Thu 29 2020 to Nov Mon 02 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Nov Thu 19 2020 to Nov Mon 23 2020AvailableFrom$2,875*
Dec Thu 03 2020 to Dec Mon 07 2020AvailableFrom$2,895*
Dec Thu 17 2020 to Dec Mon 21 2020AvailableFrom$2,625*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive New York City (4 Nights) Look up and see the impressive skyline which will be your companion throughout this in-depth exploration of New York, the city that never sleeps. You'll want to get stuck in immediately with a free day to explore to your heart's content before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening for a rooftop Welcome Reception at your centrally located midtown Manhattan hotel.
Day 2 - New York City Guided Sightseeing See New York through the eyes of a Local Specialist, who will guide your journey through the Big Apple's iconic sights. Visit Battery Park, the former gateway for immigrants coming to America in search of a new life, and see South Street Seaport, a designated Historic District featuring some of Manhattan's oldest architecture. You'll also come across New York's cultural diversity in Chinatown and see Times Square and the United Nations before heading to Rockefeller Centre, where you'll ascend to the Top of The Rock for dramatic views over the Manhattan skyline. After some time for lunch, head to the trendy Upper West Side for a private guided tour of Lincoln Center. The famous performing arts venue serves as the home for resident arts organizations such as the New York Philharmonic, New York City Opera, New York City Ballet, Julliard School, and Jazz at Lincoln Center. Only a few blocks away lies Central Park, New York's favorite playground and the most visited urban park in the United States. Break into groups of two and enjoy your own personal pedicab guided tour with a Central Park Local Expert. See the Bethesda Terrace & Fountain, Tavern on the Green, The Carousel, and the John Lennon Memorial at Strawberry Fields. YOUR CHOICE OF: DINNER Enjoy your choice of dinner this evening. Choose to dine on a dinner cruise along New York Harbor seeing the skyline from a different perspective. Or if you prefer, a three-course dinner with wine at a local Midtown Manhattan restaurant popular with locals. Your day of guided exploration of New York City comes to a close after dinner unless you decide to hit the town and see the lights on your own.
Day 3 - New York City Your Choice Sightseeing and Free Time Come hungry! Choose from lots of delicious goodness as you start your day at a local New York diner. YOUR CHOICE OF: SIGHTSEEING Enjoy your choice of sightseeing this morning. Embark on a behind-the-scenes walking tour of Broadway, during which you'll learn how a show is created from the first rehearsal to when the curtain rises and all the craziness in between. You'll also have the chance to get up close and personal with one of the performers from the hit show "Hamilton." You could instead choose a guided tour of Manhattan's west side, from the historic Meatpacking District up to the growing Hudson Yards neighborhood via popular High Line park. See how the Meatpacking District has been preserved while also evolving into a trendy neighborhood of boutique shops and restaurants. Visit the famous Chelsea Market and stop at a few "must-sees" among dozens of shops and food and wine purveyors. Walk along the High Line, discovering the history of the rail line and some hidden secrets of the park, set along the Hudson River. Make your way north, viewing fascinating historic architecture as the Hudson Yards comes into view. This $25 billion private development, the largest in US history, is an entirely new neighborhood on top of the old Hudson rail-yards, with 16 new skyscrapers designed by world renowned architects, including Frank Gehry, Zaha Hadid, Bjarke Ingels, to name a few. The afternoon and evening are free to experience New York on your terms. Your Travel Director will have options to help you plan the rest of your day.
Day 4 - New York City Your Choice Sightseeing and Free Time Another day begins in this amazing city for you to explore. YOUR CHOICE OF: SIGHTSEEING Enjoy your choice of sightseeing this morning. Choose a visit to the poignant National September 11 Memorial Museum where multimedia displays share the story of 9/11. After visit Eataly - this sprawling Italian food complex will have all of your Italian food cravings covered! If you'd rather, head to Brooklyn for walking tour. Your introduction to this leafy borough begins with a walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge before hitting all the popular spots with your Local Specialist celebrity guide. See the DUMBO district and visit historic Gleason's Gym where you'll step into the ring to learn about their history, their champions and the movies. Then, 'Dive Into Culture' experience featuring the local hip hop scene. This afternoon is free to take a bite of the Big Apple before joining your travel companions for a lively Farewell Dinner.
Day 5 - Depart New York City Say goodbye to energetic New York and your newfound friends, then take a transfer to the airport or extend your stay. Sightseeing Highlights CITY TOUR of the Big Apple VISIT September 11 Memorial and Museum, Battery Park, Chinatown, Rockefeller Center, Chelsea Market, the High Line, Top of Rock, Lincoln Center, Central Park, NYC Skyline at Night, Chelsea Market, Broadway, Brooklyn, DUMBO *choice dependent SEE South Street Seaport, Chinatown, Times Square, United Nations Building, The Empire State Building(above are choice dependent)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.