Spectacular Canadian Rockies
From 02/05/2020 to 04/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
CITY TOUR of Vancouver, Victoria, BanffVISIT scenic Butchart GardensVIEW Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper, Banff National ParkSCENIC DRIVE along the Icefields Parkway.
15 breakfasts7 Lunches (Including Be My Guest)11 DinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trustedHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights.
1 - Transfer to Canada Place to board Holland America Line's ms Koningsdam.
2 - With most of Southeast Alaska accessible only by boat or plane, cruise the Inside Passage for a unique view.
3 - The dramatic Sawyer Glaciers at the end of Tracy Arm are framed by mountains and bathed in the blue hue of the ice. Arrive in Juneau, where you can shop downtown, kayak, dogsled, raft or flightsee.
4 - Step into the town's colourful past at the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.
5 - From the comfort of your ship, enjoy pristine wilderness of Glacier Bay National Park.
6 - Go ashore in Ketchikan for an optional guided tour through town or a harbour cruise.
7 - Today is a day of relaxation as you cruise back to Vancouver.
8 - Sail into Vancouver Harbour this morning. After disembarking, transfer to the hotel and join your trip on Day 1 for a Welcome Reception at 6 p.m.
9 - Embark on a morning sightseeing tour of Vancouver's historic neighbourhoods. Savour the smells of freshly steamed Siopao in Chinatown and admire the Victorian fa?ades of Gastown as you make your way to the leafy sanctuary of Stanley Park to view First Nations totem poles. We continue by ferry to Vancouver island and Connect with Locals during a Be My Guest lunch visit to a family-owned working farm, where we'll enjoy fresh farm-to-table flavours. Later, we enjoy some sightseeing in Victoria.
10 - Embrace the Garden City status of Victoria as you greet the day with breakfast at Butchart Gardens, a 55-acre showcase of gorgeous floral gardens that have colourfully transformed a once unused quarry. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the walkable capital of British Columbia.
11 - The soul-stirring sounds of the Shuswap melodies welcome us, as we gain insights into First Nation traditions and culture. Indulge in dinner followed by s'mores roasted on an open fire with a Local Specialist.
12 - Visit the British Columbia Wildlife Park, where you get a chance to view wildlife. Then, journey into majestic Rocky Mountain territory today, stopping for a jaw-dropping view of UNESCO-listed Mount Robson, the giant among giants and highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Continue to the raw wilderness of Jasper where we'll spend the next two nights.
13 - Join an interpretive walk at Maligne Canyon this morning. Later, take to the aqua waters and cruise Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (seasonal), admiring views of its three glaciers and Spirit Island. Tonight, indulge in a Regional Dinner.
14 - The icy fingers of the Columbia Icefield beckon and we journey along the Icefields Parkway to Athabasca Glacier. Cross its icy terrain on board a specially designed Ice Explorer, then travel to Banff National Park in the heart of the Rockies, Admire the reflection of the Victoria Glacier in the calm, clear waters of Lake Louise before you settle in for an evening at leisure.
15 - Join a Local Specialist and learn about his experiences as a retired Mountie and the history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Spend the afternoon exploring the rugged beauty of Banff, from its postcard viewpoint of Surprise Corner to Bow Falls. Tonight, we join our newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner to toast the end of our unforgettable encounter with Canada's Rockies.
16 - Descend from the glorious Canadian Rockies and transfer to Calgary International Airport or to the Westin Calgary if you are extending your stay.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.