Iconic Rockies and Western Canada with Calgary Stampede Summer 2020
From 25/06/2020 to 15/07/2020
5 dinners (Including Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Vancouver Tackle the 'Great Outdoors' on this effortlessly delivered adventure through Western Canada. Discover why Vancouver consistently ranks as one of the world's most livable cities. Then, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Vancouver - Victoria (2 Nights) This morning, delve into the historic neighbourhoods of Chinatown and Gastown before boarding a ferry to Vancouver Island. 'Dive into Culture' and taste local cider at a familly-owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
Day 3 - Victoria Sightseeing Enjoy breakfast at Butchart Gardens and learn how the spectacular floral display was once a giant disused quarry. Enjoy a your choice dining experience tonight.
Day 4 - Victoria - Chemainus - Squamish - Whistler (2 Nights) See the vivid murals of Chemainus. Board a ferry and then take the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway. Ascend to Summit Lodge, admiring the views from the Sea-to-Sky Gondola. Tonight, enjoy a Regional Meal dinner in Whistler Village. Our Stay with a Story is Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel.
Day 5 - Whistler Sightseeing First Nation traditions are revealed by a Local Specialist at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Spend the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 6 - Whistler - Kamloops We continue towards Kamloops where we'll enjoy an evening at leisure.
Day 7 - Kamloops - Rocky Mountain National Parks - Banff (2 Nights) Sample the best of the UNESCO-listed Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks. We overnight at a mountain resort in Banff National Park, where we'll meet a retired "Mountie" Local Specialist.
Day 8 - Banff Sightseeing Immerse yourself in Banff's soul-stirring natural surrounds. We venture into the Kananaskis Valley to Connect with Locals at a traditional Rocky Mountain Be My Guest dinner.
Day 9 - Banff - Calgary (2 Nights) Descend from the Canadian Rockies to the festive pavilions and parades of the 'Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth'. Check into your downtown hotel before joining your travel companions for the Calgary Stampede's exhilarating Chuckwagon Races.
Day 10 - Calgary Stampede Immerse yourself in the Spirit of the Stampede - your all-inclusive pass is the gateway to a day of effortless fun as you witness the world's largest rodeo first-hand and visit Stampede Park, tapping your Cowboy boots to the jaunty tunes of the Stampede Showband. End the day with a bang at the Grandstand Show, a singing and dancing musical extravaganza with a fireworks display.
Day 11 - Calgary - Lake Louise - Jasper (2 Nights) Arrive on the shores of Lake Louise with a short lakeside talk. Get ready for a unique adventure at the Columbia Icefield where you board an Ice Explorer and drive on the massive Athabasca Glacier. Later this afternoon, arrive at the hotel in the heart of Jasper National Park.
Day 12 - Jasper Sightseeing and Free Time Embark on an invigorating guided walk to Maligne Canyon. Board a narrated cruise on Maligne Lake (seasonal) stopping at Spirit Island.
Day 13 - Jasper - Mount Robson - Chase Admire Mount Robson - the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Learn about the First Nation Shushwap people and stroll around their ancestral grounds where we'll see a traditional kekuli winter homestead.
Day 14 - Chase - Vancouver Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and explore Stanley Park upon arrival in Vancouver. Afternoon is at leisure.
Day 15 - Depart Vancouver Big farewell to your travelling companions and transfer to Vancouver International Airport. Sightseeing Highlights CITY TOUR in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Banff VISIT Chase, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park VIEW Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Butchart Gardens, a traditional kekuli built by the people of the First Nations CRUISE across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island SCENIC DRIVE along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..