South Africa Package
Like her sister ship, the sturdy Azamara Quest is a mid-sized beauty with a deck plan well-suited to the needs of modern voyagers. You’ll never feel crowded in the comfortable social spaces of our bars, restaurants, lounges, Casino and Cabaret. Nor will you feel like a sardine jammed in around the pool, where our attentive staff is always ready to offer a complimentary bottled water, soft drink or fresh towel. Staterooms feature modern amenities, furnishings, and European linens. And one of the greatest features of this ship is the large number of staterooms with verandahs. There’s nothing better than opening your door to the fresh sea air and views. Azamara’s friendly ships are an altogether wonderful place to call your home away from home!
Inside from: $8389
Outside from: $9239
Balcony from: $11229
Return economy class airfare to Cape Town including prepaid taxes
4 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at 5-star Taj Cape Town, in a Superior Room
Robben Island Tour
10 Night cruise, from Cape Town, onboard Azamara Quest based on an Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
Travel departing from:
Melbourne from $8595* per person
Adelaide from $8489* per person
Brisbane from $8519* per person
Sydney from $8429* per person
Perth from $8389* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
Other: Gift Shop, Laundry Service, Medical Centre, Boutique, Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, Photo Shop, Shops, Shore Excursion Office, Hair Salon, Concierge
Relaxation: Spa, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Facial Treatments, Thalassotherapy Pool
Food and Drink: Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Piano Bar, Martini Bar, Grill, Wine bar, Pool Grill , Cova Café , Veranda, Prime C, Aqualina , Discoveries Restaurant , Looking Glass , Windows Café
Technology: Satelite Telephone, Internet Cafe
Fitness: Gym, Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, Jade Wellness Centre
Entertainment: Cabaret & Stage production, Entertainment Team, Michaels Club, Cabaret Lounge, Martini Bar
Day 1 - Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Richards Bay, South Africa
Day 6 - Durban, South Africa
Day 7 - East London, South Africa
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cape Town, South Africa
Day 10 - Cape Town, South Africa
Day 10 - Cape Town, South Africa
Day 11 - Cape Town, South Africa
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..