Northern Europe Package
One of the newest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas offers the ultimate 'at sea' experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Her spectacular features include the ten-storey glass-constructed Centrum, glass lifts facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside staterooms in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
Inside from: $4959
Outside from: $5539
Balcony from: $6309
Return economy class airfare to Copenhagen including prepaid taxes
2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at 4-star Andersen, in a Double or Twin Standard Room
7 Night cruise, from Copenhagen, onboard Jewel of The Seas based on an Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
Travel departing from:
Melbourne from $5009* per person
Adelaide from $4959* per person
Brisbane from $5005* per person
Sydney from $5029* per person
Perth from $5139* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
Relaxation: Spa, Whirlpool, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Massage, Solarium
Recreational: Golf Simulator, Library, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Open-air basketball court , Country club with golf simulator, Putting Green, Sports Court
Fitness: Volleyball, Fitness Center, Sports Court
Entertainment: Theatre, Casino Royale, Children's Play Area, Colonial Style Lounge, Colony Club
Food and Drink: Portofino Italian Restaurant, Themed Bar and Lounges, Chops Grille, Champagne Bar, Chops Grill, Seaview Cafe, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, Latté-Tudes
Other: Art Gallery, Business Centre, Photo Shop, Shops
Day 1 - Copenhagen In summer Copenhageners come outdoors, enjoying outdoor cafés and street performers. Glide around the city on a bicycle, paying your respects to the Little Mermaid statue, the sights of Amalienborg Palace, and the extraordinary Tivoli Gardens.
Day 2 - At Sea Family Action NEW Royal Babies and Tots Nursery® with specially designed Fisher-Price® and Crayola® activities Video game arcade Expanded hangouts for teens only Complimentary rock climbing wall Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
Day 3 - Geiranger Nothing quite prepares you for the jaw-dropping vistas. See it all from a viewpoint overlooking Norway’s famous Seven Sisters waterfall. Or for a different perspective as you kayak over the tranquil waters past steep mountain walls.
Day 4 - Bergen Haakon’s Hall fortress has stands guard over this classic Norwegian port. Seeking stunning vistas? Then ascend the 1,000ft Mt. Fløyen in just minutes by funicular railway and toast the views with a beer at the alfresco peak-top café.
Day 5 - Stavanger A charming blend of modern city and fishing village. The founding building Domkirke (Cathedral) is still standing today and one of Norway’s most beautiful buildings, well worth your visit. Did you know the sardine-can ‘key’ was invented here?
Day 6 - Kristiansand
Day 7 - At Sea Family Action NEW Royal Babies and Tots Nursery® with specially designed Fisher-Price® and Crayola® activities Video game arcade Expanded hangouts for teens only Complimentary rock climbing wall Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
Day 8 - Copenhagen In summer Copenhageners come outdoors, enjoying outdoor cafés and street performers. Glide around the city on a bicycle, paying your respects to the Little Mermaid statue, the sights of Amalienborg Palace, and the extraordinary Tivoli Gardens.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..