Italy, Spain and Monaco Package
Celebrity Edge changes everything. The way you experience the world; the way you connect with the ocean; the way you play, dine and unwind at sea. Revolutionary on every level, she’s the ship that’s setting a new standard of luxury and innovation at sea. The way you cruise will never be the same again.Through teaming up with some of the world’s best designers, Celebrity created accommodation that has never before been experienced at sea. There new Edge Staterooms feature an Infinite Balcony – touch a button and your entire living space becomes the balcony, letting you walk right out to the water’s edge. Celebrity have created two exciting new suite categories too, and more than doubled the number of suites available. The new Iconic Suites are now the most luxurious and spacious in there fleet; while our six 2-storey Edge Villas boast 950 square feet of splitlevel, indoor-outdoor splendour.
Inside from: $4949
Outside from: $5505
Balcony from: $5459
Suite from: $8055
Return economy class airfare to Rome including prepaid taxes
3 Night pre-cruise accommodation staying at The Inn At The Roman Forum in a Superior Room
Combo: Vatican and Colosseum Pass
10 Night cruise, from Rome (Civitavecchia), onboard Celebrity Edge in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals & entertainment on board
Port charges & government fees
BONUS SAVE up to $269* per person when you book an Inside cabin category
BONUS SAVE up to $334* per person when you book an Oceanview cabin category
BONUS SAVE up to $319* per person when you book a Balcony cabin category
BONUS SAVE up to $1819* per person when you book a Suite cabin category
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $5113*
Brisbane from $5217*
Melbourne from $5157*
Perth from $4949*
Sydney from $5170*
Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $556*per person
Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $510*per person
Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $3106*per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Day 1 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Civitavecchia was settled in 108 A.D. by the Emperor Trajan and has since served faithfully as a gateway to the capital of the Empire—Rome. Once the center of the Ancient World from which emperors ruled over nearly all of western civilization, Rome is still a cultural mecca. Stroll the ancient halls of the Colosseum or gaze upon the ceilings of the Sistine Chapel.
Day 2 - Naples Located on the southern coast of Italy, Naples has spectacular scenery that attracts artists from around the world. From this key spot, you can embark on a trip to the ruins of Pompeii or shop the many boutiques of Sorrento. You may work up an appetite for one of Naples' greatest inventions - pizza - invented to honor the Queen of Italy in 1889.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Palma De Mallorca This island enclave is often described as a mini-Barcelona, with a Gothic feel that has overtaken centuries of Roman and Moorish culture. Visit El Baluard, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, which was built on the site of the remnants of the 16th century Bastio de Sant Pere, or shop for bargain pearls at the city's many jewelers.
Day 5 - Barcelona Formerly a sleepy Spanish city, Barcelona has recently been reborn as an eclectic fusion of the modern and medieval. Seek inspiration from the creations of its modernist architect, Antonio Gaudí, or the Picasso Museum. Or, take in the breathtaking cathedrals in the Gothic Quarter.
Day 6 - Barcelona Formerly a sleepy Spanish city, Barcelona has recently been reborn as an eclectic fusion of the modern and medieval. Seek inspiration from the creations of its modernist architect, Antonio Gaudí, or the Picasso Museum. Or, take in the breathtaking cathedrals in the Gothic Quarter.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Monte Carlo
Day 9 - Santa Margherita
Day 10 - Florence
Day 11 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Civitavecchia was settled in 108 A.D. by the Emperor Trajan and has since served faithfully as a gateway to the capital of the Empire—Rome. Once the center of the Ancient World from which emperors ruled over nearly all of western civilization, Rome is still a cultural mecca. Stroll the ancient halls of the Colosseum or gaze upon the ceilings of the Sistine Chapel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..