Western Caribbean Package
Celebrity Edge changes everything. The way you experience the world; the way you connect with the ocean; the way you play, dine and unwind at sea. Revolutionary on every level, she’s the ship that’s setting a new standard of luxury and innovation at sea. The way you cruise will never be the same again.Through teaming up with some of the world’s best designers, Celebrity created accommodation that has never before been experienced at sea. There new Edge Staterooms feature an Infinite Balcony – touch a button and your entire living space becomes the balcony, letting you walk right out to the water’s edge. Celebrity have created two exciting new suite categories too, and more than doubled the number of suites available. The new Iconic Suites are now the most luxurious and spacious in there fleet; while our six 2-storey Edge Villas boast 950 square feet of splitlevel, indoor-outdoor splendour.
Inside from: $3975
Outside from: $4265
Balcony from: $4549
Suite from: $6015
Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Miami including prepaid taxes
2 Night pre-cruise accommodation staying at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach in a Deluxe Room
Go Miami Card
7 Night cruise, from Miami (Fort Lauderdale), onboard Celebrity Edge in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals & entertainment on board
Port charges & government fees
BONUS SAVE up to $43* per person when you book an Inside cabin category
BONUS SAVE up to $140* per person when you book an Oceanview cabin category
BONUS SAVE up to $235* per person when you book a Balcony cabin category
BONUS SAVE up to $1168* per person when you book a Suite cabin category
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $4462*
Brisbane from $4381*
Melbourne from $4563*
Perth from $4454*
Sydney from $3975*
Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $290*per person
Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $574*per person
Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $2040*per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale lies along the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the New River, 25 miles north of Miami. Its warm tropical weather attracts many people throughout the year. For sun-worshippers, the city has six miles of beaches. There are also many recreational waterways with extensive boating facilities, access to every conceivable watersport, a variety of fascinating museums and trendy restaurants, and an array of entertainment venues.
Day 2 - Key West Ernest Hemingway made wild, colorful Key West his home, and you will want to do the same. Home to modern-day adventurers, artists and poets, the island's charming Old Town teems with restaurants, bars and unique shops. Add pristine coral reefs, coconut palms and a laid-back attitude that's truly contagious, and it's easy to see why so many visitors to Key West never leave.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Puerto Costa Maya In this port city just to the south of Cancun and Cozumel, you'll find a variety of shore excursions available that can take you to the interior of Mexico to explore Mayan ruins, ancient forts and villages, or storybook lagoons and beaches for aquatic recreation.
Day 5 - Cozumel The Conquistadors first saw Mexico from the shores of Cozumel while searching for gold. Today, visitors to the island continue to seek out gold and silver jewelry in the shops of San Miguel while having a great time in its many local bars and restaurants. Plus, the waters around Cozumel's sheltered coral reefs make this one of the best snorkeling areas in the world.
Day 6 - George Town Grand Cayman is one of a group of three magnificent tropical islands Christopher Columbus called "Las Tortugas" (the turtles) for the sea creatures he found in the ocean water. The designation did not endure, however, for on later maps the islands were labeled the Caimanau, the Carib Indian word for "crocodile." The name "Caimanas" refers inaccurately to the iguanas native to the islands, which were perhaps at one point mistaken for crocodiles. Among other attractions, visitors to the island will enjoy learning about the turtles, visiting the town of Hell, exploring Seven-Mile Beach and enjoying the undersea world.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale lies along the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the New River, 25 miles north of Miami. Its warm tropical weather attracts many people throughout the year. For sun-worshippers, the city has six miles of beaches. There are also many recreational waterways with extensive boating facilities, access to every conceivable watersport, a variety of fascinating museums and trendy restaurants, and an array of entertainment venues.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..