Best of the Canyonlands
From 15/08/2020 to 06/11/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Sat 15 2020 to Aug Fri 21 2020Sold OutFrom$2,675*
Aug Tue 18 2020 to Aug Mon 24 2020Sold OutFrom$2,675*
Aug Sat 22 2020 to Aug Fri 28 2020Sold OutFrom$2,675*
Aug Thu 27 2020 to Sep Wed 02 2020Sold OutFrom$2,675*
Aug Sat 29 2020 to Sep Fri 04 2020Sold OutFrom$2,675*
Sep Tue 01 2020 to Sep Mon 07 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Sep Thu 03 2020 to Sep Wed 09 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Sep Sat 05 2020 to Sep Fri 11 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Thu 17 2020 to Sep Wed 23 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Fri 18 2020 to Sep Thu 24 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Sat 19 2020 to Sep Fri 25 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Thu 24 2020 to Sep Wed 30 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Fri 25 2020 to Oct Thu 01 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Sat 26 2020 to Oct Fri 02 2020Sold OutFrom$2,825*
Oct Thu 01 2020 to Oct Wed 07 2020On RequestFrom$2,795*
Oct Fri 02 2020 to Oct Thu 08 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Oct Sat 03 2020 to Oct Fri 09 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Oct Thu 08 2020 to Oct Wed 14 2020On RequestFrom$2,795*
Oct Sat 10 2020 to Oct Fri 16 2020On RequestFrom$2,795*
Oct Sat 17 2020 to Oct Fri 23 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Oct Tue 20 2020 to Oct Mon 26 2020Sold OutFrom$2,795*
Oct Tue 27 2020 to Nov Mon 02 2020Sold OutFrom$2,650*
Oct Sat 31 2020 to Nov Fri 06 2020On RequestFrom$2,625*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Denver Channel your inner pioneer as you embark on an epic encounter with the peaks, canyons and deserts of what was once the treacherous Wild West. We kick-start our journey in Denver, exploring the Mile High City at leisure before meeting our Travel Director and fellow expeditioners for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Denver - Vail - Moab (2 Nights) Descend into the foothills of the Rockies and cross the Continental Divide en route to the alluring alpine village of Vail. The launch-pad to powder days enjoyed within a world of startling white, Vail's enchanting old-world feel will linger in your mind as you journey to Moab, whose rugged beauty was immortalised on the big screen by the legendary John Ford in the 1940s. Admire the blazing rocky red cliffs as the sun sets over the desert or explore this gateway to a myriad of adventures - tonight is yours to enjoy on your terms.
Day 3 - Canyonlands and Arches National Parks Excursion Tread lightly through the captivating landscapes of Utah's Canyonlands and Arches as you explore Mother Nature's profound mark on the surrounding geology. Deep canyons, towering spires and mesas give way to thousands of fiery sandstone arches during today's encounter with two soul-stirring national parks. See iconic Delicate Arch and if you like, take a short hike to the view point for an up close look. Reconnect with nature and admire how the land has adapted to the ravages of wind, water and time. Then, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 - Moab - Mesa Verde National Park - Monument Valley This morning, we'll arrive at the UNESCO-listed Mesa Verde National Park, we'll enjoy a rare opportunity to delve into the history and culture of the once-flourishing community of the Ancestral Pueblo people. Explore their beautifully preserved dwellings hewn from the sandstone cliff centuries ago and look down at the massive Cliff Palace, the largest cliff dwelling in the world. This evening, we join our generous Navajo hosts for a traditional cookout Regional Dinner against the surreal backdrop of Monument Valley.
Day 5 - Monument Valley - Grand Canyon National Park The arresting beauty of Monument Valley is ours to explore this morning as we join a Local Specialist for a drive in an open-air vehicle past its towering sandstone buttes and mesas that rise up from the barren landscape. We continue through the ancestral home of the Navajo, arriving at Cameron Trading Post for a quick shopping stop and perhaps a taste of traditional fry bread. Driving along the scenic Desert View Drive, we skirt the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and gaze into its mesmerising multi-coloured depths before meeting another Local Specialist to gain insights into its geologic life. Our grand adventure almost at its end, we join our fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner to reminisce over the epic landscapes encountered along our journey.
Day 6 - Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas Rise early to catch the first rays of light as they illuminate the canyon. Consider an optional helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft flightseeing trip to view this feat of nature from the sky or enjoy a leisurely morning, before we journey to Sin City. Desolation gives way to desert oases as we cruise back in time past motels, diners and gas stations towards the dazzling lights of Las Vegas.
Day 7 - Depart Las Vegas Our exhilarating adventure has come to an end. Take your transfer to Las Vegas International Airport or consider extending your stay at Harrah's. Sightseeing Highlights VISIT Vail, Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, Moab, the cliff dwellings of Mesa Verde National Park, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas SEE Delicate Arch SCENIC DRIVE along Desert View Drive, Route 66
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.