GREAT RESORTS OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES WITH ROCKY MOUNTAINEER
From 02/06/2022 to 08/10/2022
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CALGARY Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - CALGARY-LAKE LOUISE CALGARY Orientation drive. LAKE LOUISE [LF] Guided walk along the lake to hear about the area's first settlers, some unique characters, and the history of this incredible setting. Free time this afternoon and evening at the exclusive Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.(B,D)
Day 3 - LAKE LOUISE-JASPER LAKE LOUISE Scenic drive via Icefields Parkway with a stop at Peyto Lake en route to Jasper National Park. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this afternoon. Spend the next two nights at the luxurious base camp, the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. (B,D)
Day 4 - JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive to Maligne Lake. Free time this afternoon and evening. MALIGNE LAKE Scenic cruise on the lake includes narration on the area's history, geology, wildlife, and glaciology as well as time at the famed Spirit Island. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jasper with a guided walk in Maligne Canyon. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 5 - JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-BANFF JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride with a Glaciologist Guide on the Athabasca Glacier. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive includes Natural Bridge over Kicking Horse River and Emerald Lake. Free time this evening. Enjoy two nights at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. Built in 1888, the hotel was the largest hotel in the world, marking the beginning of tourism in the Canadian Rockies. Styled after a Scottish Baronial castle, the hotel is called the "Castle of the Rockies." (B)
Day 6 - BANFF BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive around Tunnel Mountain features Bow River and Falls. Free time this afternoon. This evening [LF] meet an officer of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, better known as the Canadian Mounties, to learn the history and the traditions that continue today. Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)
Day 7 - BANFF-ROCKY MOUNTAINEER-KAMLOOPS ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride over the Continental Divide and along Kicking Horse River and Shuswap Lake shoreline en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 8 - KAMLOOPS-ROCKY MOUNTAINEER-VANCOUVER ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along the Thompson River and Fraser Canyon en route to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Free time this evening. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B,L)
Day 9 - VANCOUVER VANCOUVER Free day. (B)
Day 10 - VANCOUVER Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans