NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
From 19/06/2022 to 18/09/2022
Breakfasts Included: 11.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 6.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CORNER BROOK Welcome to Corner Brook!
Day 2 - CORNER BROOK CORNER BROOK This morning, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome breakfast, followed by an orientation tour. Scenic drive along Humber Arm and the Bay of Islands en route to Frenchman's Cove and Lark Harbour. Scenic drive returning to Corner Brook includes views of Guernsey, Tweed, and the Pearl Islands. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 3 - CORNER BROOK-GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARK-PORT AU CHOIX-ST. BARBE CORNER BROOK Scenic drive along Deer Lake en route to Gros Morne National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive in the park, known for its exceptional beauty and unique geological features. Visit the Lobster Cove Head lighthouse and Broom Point, highlighting the history of Canada's earliest fishing settlements. PORT AU CHOIX Visit Port Au Choix National Historic Site to see exhibits focusing on archaeological finds of Maritime Archaic and Dorset peoples who settled here before 2000 BC. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - ST. BARBE-BLANC SABLON-RED BAY-L'ANSE-AU-CLAIR ST. BARBE Scenic ferry crossing on the Strait of Belle Isle (Iceberg Alley) to Blanc Sablon and drive to Red Bay. RED BAY Visit Red Bay National Historic Site (a UNSECO World Heritage Site), the first major industrial complex of the New World and home to a 16th- century Basque whaling station. Drive to L'Anse-au-Clair. (B,D)
Day 5 - L'ANSE-AU-CLAIR-L'ANSE AUX MEADOWS-ST. ANTHONY L'ANSE-AU-CLAIR Drive to Blanc Sablon for scenic ferry back to St. Barbe. Drive to L'Anse aux Meadows. L'ANSE AUX MEADOWS Tour L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with a Local Guide to see North America's only known Viking settlement. ST. ANTHONY Free time this evening. (B,L,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in St. Anthony with a walk along Whale Watchers Trail. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 6 - ST. ANTHONY-GROS MORNE AREA ST. ANTHONY Scenic drive along the Viking Trail en route to the Gros Morne Area includes a photo stop at Arches Provincial Park. GROS MORNE AREA Scenic cruise on Bonne Bay to learn about the history of the small villages nestled on the shores and spot wildlife including whales and bald eagles. [LF] Seasonal seafood dinner this evening. (B,D)
Day 7 - GROS MORNE AREA-GANDER GANDER Tour the North Atlantic Aviation Museum who played an unexpected role in the days following the 9/11 tragedy. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 8 - GANDER-TWILLINGATE-TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARK-CLARENVILLE GANDER Drive along Road to the Isles en route to Twillingate. TWILLINGATE Visit the Prime Berth Fishing Museum and see the Long Point Lighthouse. TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARK Visit the park. CLARENVILLE Free time this evening. (B,D)
Day 9 - CLARENVILLE-TRINITY-CAPE BONAVISTA-ST. JOHN'S TRINITY [LF] Walking tour with a Local Guide followed by a regional lunch at a local restaurant. CAPE BONAVISTA Visit to Ryan Premises National Historic Site, commemorating the prosperous fishing industry from the early 1500s to present day. Continue to St. John's. ST. JOHN'S Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 10 - ST. JOHN'S. EXCURION TO CAPE SPEAR NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE & WITLESS BAY CRUISE. ST. JOHN'S Scenic drive to Cape Spear National Historic Site. Free time this evening. CAPE SPEAR NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE Free time to explore the most easterly point in North America. WITLESS BAY Narrated island cruise includes whale and seabird watching. (B)
Day 11 - ST. JOHN'S ST. JOHN'S Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a visit to Signal Hill National Historic Site, Cabot Tower, the Old Town, and the Basilica of St. John the Baptist. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner with a traditional [LF] screech-In ceremony. (B,D)
Day 12 - ST. JOHN'S Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans