From 22/05/2022 to 05/10/2022
Breakfasts Included: 10.
Lunches Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 2.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER, BC Welcome to Vancouver! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - VANCOUVER-VICTORIA VANCOUVER Guided sightseeing includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria. VICTORIA Orientation drive includes the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park. Visit [LF] Butchart Gardens, followed by dinner in the gardens. (B,D)
Day 3 - VICTORIA VICTORIA Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Victoria with a whale-watching cruise. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - VICTORIA-WHISTLER VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing on the Strait of Georgia through the Gulf Islands en route to Shannon Falls and Whistler. WHISTLER Free time this evening. Enjoy a 2-night stay at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, with classic elegance in a modern alpine setting at the base on Blackcomb Mountain. (B)
Day 5 - WHISTLER WHISTLER Private breakfast and traditional welcome at the [LF] Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, dedicated to the history and culture of the First Nation's people. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 6 - WHISTLER-SUN PEAKS WHISTLER Scenic drive through the Cariboo region en route to Sun Peaks. SUN PEAKS Free time this evening. (B)
Day 7 - SUN PEAKS-JASPER SUN PEAKS Scenic drive on Yellowhead Highway past Mount Robson en route to Jasper National Park. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)
Day 8 - JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE JASPER NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing. Free time this evening. MALIGNE LAKE Narrated scenic cruise to Spirit Island followed by lunch at a local restaurant. (B,L)
Day 9 - JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-LAKE LOUISE-BANFF JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier with a Glaciologist guide. Drive over Sunwapta Pass and past Peyto Lake en route to Lake Louise. LAKE LOUISE Free time. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)
Day 10 - BANFF BANFF NATIONAL PARK Breakfast on Sulphur Mountain with scenic [LF] Banff Gondola ride. Sightseeing in Banff includes Bow Falls. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 11 - BANFF-CALGARY BANFF NATIONAL PARK Morning drive to Calgary. Your holiday ends at Calgary International Airport. Schedule flights to depart from Calgary International Airport after 2 pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans