GLACIER NATIONAL PARK & THE CANADIAN ROCKIES
From 18/06/2022 to 20/09/2022
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CALGARY Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - CALGARY-HEAD-SMASHED-IN BUFFALO JUMP-WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK CALGARY Orientation drive. HEAD-SMASHED-IN BUFFALO JUMP (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Tour with a local First Nation's guide includes the museum and grounds. WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive with a photo stop at Cameron Falls. Free time this evening. (B,D)
Day 3 - WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK-GLACIER NATIONAL PARK-GOING-TO-THE-SUN ROAD-WHITEFISH, MONTANA GLACIER NATIONAL PARK (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Scenic drive via Red Jammer bus on Going-to-the-Sun Road and over Logan Pass en route to Whitefish. WHITEFISH [LF] Huckleberry pie or ice cream tasting. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 4 - WHITEFISH-FORT STEELE-KOOTENAY NATIONAL PARK-BANFF, ALBERTA FORT STEELE Visit the Historic Park. Scenic drive through Sinclair Canyon en route to Kootenay National Park. KOOTENAY NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)
Day 5 - BANFF BANFF NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes Bow Falls. Free time the remainder of the day. (B)
Day 6 - BANFF-LAKE LOUISE-JASPER BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Jasper National Park. LAKE LOUISE Free time to explore. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Orientation drive. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 7 - JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this morning. MALIGNE LAKE [LF] Scenic cruise to Spirit Island followed by a lakeside dinner. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jasper with a guided walk at Maligne Canyon. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 8 - JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-CALGARY JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. CALGARY Farewell dinner with [LF] cowboy poet. (B,D)
Day 9 - CALGARY Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans