LONDON & COUNTRY WITH PARIS
From 17/04/2022 to 27/09/2022
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 1.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND Welcome to London! Meet your Tour Director upon arrival at your hotel. Free time this afternoon before [LF] a three-course dinner, followed by a private, narrated cruise on the Thames River this evening. (D)
Day 2 - LONDON LONDON [LF] A walking tour with a Local Guide includes Parliament Square, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and the Church of St. Margaret's; a guided visit to Westminster Abbey; free time this afternoon. (B)
Day 3 - LONDON LONDON Free day. (B)
Day 4 - LONDON. EXCURSION TO SHAKESPEARE COUNTRY STRATFORD-UPON-AVON [LF] Visit Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall. COTSWOLDS See its picturesque villages and idyllic rolling English landscapes. OXFORD Walk through the university city. 216 mi / 348 km (B)
Day 5 - LONDON. EXCURSION TO STONEHENGE & SALISBURY. STONEHENGE Guided visit. SALISBURY Guided walk through the medieval cathedral city. Free time before returning to London. 186 mi / 299 km (B)
Day 6 - LONDON LONDON Free day. (B)
Day 7 - LONDON-PARIS. Welcome to the Monograms portion of your holiday. Travel from London to Paris, France by high-speed Eurostar train (Standard class). Your Local Host will be delighted to help you maximise your time in France's famous capital city. (B)
Day 8 - PARIS Morning guided sightseeing includes a stop to take photos of the Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points, and a relaxing Seine River cruise with views of many of the city's important landmarks. (Note: there are occasions when your city sightseeing in Paris may be affected due to events in the city. On any of these dates, your Monograms sightseeing will be moved to an alternate day to ensure you have the full experience.) (B)
Day 9 - PARIS Your Local Host can suggest wonderful options for your day at leisure. (B)
Day 10 - PARIS Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans