THAILAND EXPERIENCE WITH PHUKET
From 14/11/2021 to 19/12/2021
Breakfasts Included: 14.
Lunches Included: 5.
Dinners Included: 0.
Breakfasts Included: 14.
Lunches Included: 5.
Dinners Included: 0.
Day 1 - BANGKOK, THAILAND. Welcome to Thailand's capital city. Hotel rooms are available for mid-afternoon check-in.
Day 2 - BANGKOK Bangkok is an exhilarating blend of historic and religious monuments, chic modernity, exciting shopping, and friendly culture. An exciting day of sightseeing is ahead. Take in the city's principal landmarks such as the splendid Temple of the Golden Buddha and the spectacular Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and largest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. You will also visit the gleaming Grand Palace, Thailand's most sacred monument, and the spectacular Temple of the Emerald Buddha. (B)
Day 3 - BANGKOK Today is yours to explore Bangkok at leisure, perhaps enjoying the greatvalue shopping, lively markets, and delicious Thai cuisine. You may opt to join an optional excursion to the legendary Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, where traders sell all manner of items from their boats, including exotic fruits, vegetables, silks, and toys. (B)
Day 4 - BANGKOK-AYUTTHAYA- KANCHANABURI. Today, head to Ayutthaya, ancient capital of Siam. Here, you will visit Bang Pa-In Palace, which was built in the 18th century as a summer residence for the Kings of Ayutthaya. Then, travel to Kanchanaburi on the banks of the Kwai River, famed for the River Kwai Bridge, built during WWII. (B)
Day 5 - KANCHANABURI Today's highlight is a train ride across the famous bridge to Wang Po Station. Also visit the Allied Forces Cemetery and spend time in the fascinating Thailand-Burma Railway centre. This afternoon, visit Hellfire Pass Memorial, part of the Death Railway that cuts through the mountains. Today, it houses a museum detailing life of the Allied prisoners and Asian labourers who helped build the railway, and subsequently suffered or died at Hellfire Pass. (B,L)
Day 6 - KANCHANABURI-PHITSANULOK. Today's full-day drive takes you to Phitsanulok, one of Thailand's oldest cities, founded over 600 years ago. This evening, enjoy a rickshaw ride to experience Phitsanulok's colourful night market. (B,L)
Day 7 - PHITSANULOK-SUKHOTHAI- LAMPANG. Journey to Sukhothai, Thailand's 13th-century former capital, and admire the atmospheric, moated Old Town. Here, you will visit Sukhothai Historic Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore ruined temples and monasteries, including Wat Si Chum with its stunning seated Buddha. Then, travel to Lampang. (B)
Day 8 - LAMPANG-CHIANG RAI. This morning, visit Phayao Lake and Wat Phra That Lampang Luang. Built in 1476, this ancient Buddhist temple is often thought to be the oldeststanding wooden structure in the country. After lunch at a local restaurant, continue through rural countryside to Chiang Rai. Upon arrival, visit Wat Rong Khun, also known as the White Temple. (B,L)
Day 9 - CHIANG RAI. GOLDEN TRIANGLE EXCURSION. Enjoy breathtaking vistas as you journey to Doi Mae Salong and visit a tea plantation. Continue to Mae Sai, Thailand's northernmost town, and on to the renowned Golden Triangle, where the borders of Thailand, Burma, and Laos meet. You may consider an optional boat tour on the Mekong River. (B,L)
Day 10 - CHIANG RAI-CHIANG MAI. Travel through lush jungle to Chiang Mai, a fragrant mountain retreat known as the "Rose of the North" for its refreshing climate. Upon arrival, visit San Kampaeng to see local craftsmen make Thailand's traditional lacquerware and teakwood furniture. (B,L)
Day 11 - CHIANG MAI This morning, visit Wat Phra Singh with its famous Buddha image, and Wat Doi Suthep, a temple tucked away in the mountains. For the final ascent to the temple, you can take a tram car or walk up the Naga (dragon-headed serpent) staircase, with more than 300 steps. The afternoon is free for you to enjoy this dynamic city. (B)
Day 12 - CHIANG MAI-PHUKET. Today, transfer to Chiang Mai airport for your flight to Phuket. On arrival, you will be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel. (B)
Day 13 - PHUKET Enjoy your day doing as little or as much as you wish. Visit fabulous beaches, treat yourself to a Thai massage, or simply relax by the pool. (B)
Day 14 - PHUKET Another full day at lesiure. (B)
Day 15 - PHUKET Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.