From 24/04/2022 to 24/10/2022
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY Welcome to Rome! At 5 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. (D)
Day 2 - ROME ROME Guided sightseeing includes the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, and the Colosseum. Free afternoon. (B)
Day 3 - ROME-FLORENCE FLORENCE Guided sightseeing includes Michelangelo's masterpiece, David, at the Academy of Fine Arts. See Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry's heavy bronze Gates of Paradise, and Signoria Square. Free to browse. (B) 174 mi / 280 km
Day 4 - FLORENCE-VENICE VENICE Private boat ride. Orientation includes St. Mark's Square, the Bridge of Sighs and a glassblower demonstration. Free time to browse before dinner at a local restaurant followed by a private water-taxi ride through the Grand Canal. (B,D) 174 mi / 280 km
Day 5 - VENICE-BELLINZONA, SWITZERLAND-LUCERNE BELLINZONA Elevator ride to the Courtyard of Castelgrande and light lunch with local specialties and Merlot wine for which the Ticino area is famous. Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps and St. Gotthard en route to Lucerne. (B,L) 342 mi / 550 km
Day 6 - LUCERNE LUCERNE Walking tour includes the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 7 - LUCERNE-BASEL-PARIS, FRANCE BASEL High-speed TGV train ride to Paris. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) 404 mi / 650 km
Day 8 - PARIS PARIS Free time this morning. Guided sightseeing this afternoon includes orientation drive and Seine River cruise. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Paris with an excursion to Versailles. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 9 - PARIS Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans